-pink-

New character coming, played by SammRosee

Jack's POV

Emmersyn rarely came out of her room in the past two day, we were supposed to have a New Years party, but cancelled it due to everything that had gone on. So on New Year's Eve Michael's girlfriend would be over along with Ashton's and then all of us who live here.

At least that's what the boys planned on.

I, on the other hand, wanted to do nothing but sit in my room and watch TV to try and drain out my thoughts.

Like right now, well, until my door was knocked at. I groaned, knowing it was most likely Ashton or someone coming to see if I wanted dinner. I was a little happy, although refused to show it, when Emmersyn's faded blue haired head popped through the door. She smiled softly, closing the door behind her and walking over to me.

"Hey, J." She whispered, carefully sitting on my bed.

"Hey," I smiled tightly, my head leaning against my wall and my head staring at the side window by my bed.

"You know I'm okay, right? It's not like it's the first time, I should be used to it." Emmersyn, grabbed my hand with her cold ones.

Tears brimmed my eyes, "No," I shook my head, "No one, should have to get used to something like that...ever."

I wrapped my arms around my sister and couldn't help but cry. She hugged me back, squeezing her arms tightly around me. "J, are you okay? Are you really okay?"

No. I don't think so.

"Yeah," I smiled softly, "You really shouldn't worry about me."

"But I do," She sighed, pulling away from me. "You know I need you here, right? Like, I really, really do."

I nodded, "Mhmm."

She smiled softly, kissing my cheek. "Want to come downstairs for supper?"

I shook my head, "Nah, I'm fine."

"You look sick, you should really eat something. C'mon." She grabbed my hands and started pulling me over to the door, I groaned and followed behind her. We walked into the dinning room, the guys were grabbing pizza out of the large pizza boxes on the counter and heading over to the table.

"Jack! Em!" Ashton grinned, handing us each a paper plate.

I tugged a smile on to my lips, grabbing a slice of pizza-probably the smallest one-and turning to head up to my room.

"That's all your eating?" Ashton asked cautiously.

I shrugged, "Probably won't even finish it." Just being honest.

"Jack," Emmersyn warned. I rolled my eyes, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the kitchen table. She sat down towards the end where Luke was, me on the other side of her; the side of the table where Ashton sat and you can fill in the rest.

I just sighed, biting into the pizza. Emmersyn smiled, satisfied, and began eating.

How could she be so happy after all that she's been through?