-drop it-

Third Person.

"It's Christmas," Emmersyn yawned, shaking Jack, "The boys want us up early."

Her eyes were barely opening and her brother not budging. Emmersyn groaned, rolling over Jack and standing on the floor soft carpet. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, staying in her pajamas. It was snowing, once again, but today no one needed to go outside except for the people coming over...and maybe if it rained hard enough everyone would just stay home, or at least that's what Emmersyn hoped.

"Jack," Emmersyn walked out of the bathroom and over to her brother. He finally rolled over and opened his eyes.

"Hello sis" He grumbled. Em rolled her eyes, grabbing her brother's arms and pulling on them so he'd stand up. He finally obeyed and got up, adjusting his twisted sweat pants on his hips and following Emmersyn downstairs.

The boy's stood sleepily in the kitchen cooking food.

"Why did we have to get up so early?" Jack yawned, stretching out his arms, "Even you guys look tired."

"Because it's Christmas," Michael said in a "duh" tone.

"And we're making pancakes," Ashton smiled up at them before looking back down at the pan, "oh shit."

He sighed, grabbing the pan and walking it over to the trash dumping the burnt pancakes on top of the rest of burnt things; pancakes, toast, and bacon.

"Sorry, I'm not very good at cooking." Ashton mumbled, smiling awkwardly. The twins just laughed softly.

"Very true." Like chimed in from the back.

"Well can we get this going, I'm going to need to get ready when we're done opening presents!" Michael rushed everyone into the living room.

Calum chuckled, "The lovely Meg will love you no matter what your elf pajama pants look like."

Michael rolled his eyes, pushing Calum's shoulder. "You're stupid."

"Oh the Christmas joy!" Amy giggled, rolling her eyes. She finished fixing her messy bed head, purple hair into a bun before sitting cross cross with everyone in front of the Christmas tree.

"Wait! Don't touch the presents, we have to take a picture." Ashton motioned for everyone to get in front of the tree, so everyone grouped up behind him and he snapped a selfie of all of them smiling brightly in front of the tree.

They all laughed and crawled back over to their spots after a few silly faces.

Ashton and the boys quickly posted the pictures on Instagram, Twitter, and every other possible type of social media. It didn't take long for the picture to get a long.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a bad mistake.

"This is for Jack," Michael handed a present to Jack and Calum handed one over to Em. "All these are basically from all of us, we hope you like them."

"Oh," Emmersyn frowned, everyone looking a bit worried as they turned to her before a small grin couldn't stay off her face, "I thought they were from Santa."

Ashton laughed, nudging her. "Oh yeah, that's what Calum meant. We're all elves."

"Everything makes sense now," Jack nodded to himself. The boys and Amy laughed, rolling their eyes.

They opened presents, teased each other, thanked each other, than went into their rooms to get ready.

Emmersyn sat on Jack's bed braiding her wet blue hair into a neat fishtail. She was wearing a skirt and cranberry sweater with a cream snowflake on her stomach along with thigh high socks; who needs shoes inside.

Jack soon walked out of the bathroom with his hair neat, a pair of skinny jeans, and a collared long sleeve shirt buttons to the top.

"I feel dumb," He grumbled, staring at the outfit his sister had helped him pick out. Em laughed, rolling his eyes.

"You look adorable."

He scoffed, shaking his head before walking over to the window. He grabbed his sister's combat boot that had been sitting there for a while and stuck his hand inside, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

"Jack don't. You just took a shower, you smell all clean. They're going to be able to tell." Emmersyn pleaded, walking over to Jack and attempting to grab the cigarettes.

He rolled his eyes, pulling a single cancer stick out and placing it between his teeth. "You act like I care." He pushed open the window.

"You do," Emmersyn spat, wrapping the cigarette out of his mouth and tossing it out the window. She then grabbed the pack of cigarettes and the lighter, stuffing it into her bra and running out of the room with Jack cursing at her from behind her.

"I'm going to kill you," He cursed, running after her.

Emmersyn ran out the front door, receiving questioning looks from the boys who gathered around the front door after the twins had excited the house, socks on their feet as they crossed over the snow filled yard.

Emmersyn shivered, the snow reaching right under her skirt.

"What are you going to do now, idiot?" Jack asked, standing with his arms across his chest on the shoveled sidewalk.

Em turned and sent him a glare before pulling out the items and whipping them down the street. She turned and stomped trough the snow, grabbing Jack and pushing him into the snow. He let out a angry yell as his body melted into the ice cold snow.

"Emmersyn!" Ashton yelled warningly, stepping outside.

She turned to walk inside before J grabbed her arm and pulled her into the snow.

"Jack!" Amy yelled, with a groan. Amy and Ashton shuffled out of the house, Amy helping Jack and Ashton helping Emmersyn.

Em wrapped her arms around Ashton with a shiver.

"Go dry up," He sighed, nodding his head towards the house. She nodded, hanging her head low as she tiptoed into the house.

Ashton stopped Jack before he walked in, "What was that about?"

"Why are you asking me?" He snarled, "She ran out here first."

"Because," Ashton said sternly, "It's not everyday that the two of you don't get along, and since I am in charge of the two of you, I should know what's going on."

"Ashton just drop it," Amy muttered from behind the two boys.

"Yeah," Jack rolled his eyes before pushing pass Ashton, "Drop it."

Ashton's hands balled at his sides as he turned towards the boy. Amy walked over to Ashton, grabbing his shoulder.

"Teenagers Ashton. Teenagers, remember being one like a year ago?"

***

Part 1 of their Christmas:):

Sorry, I'd love to update more but school:(((