A/N

So at the end of last chapter I told you that I would do an A/N chapter to explain where I have been. 4 months is a long time. This summer was CRAZY, with vacations and governor's school and band camp.

And then school started.

And with it, tennis and marching band came.

Just to give you an idea of how crazy my life is, here is what some weeks looked like.

Mon. School, tennis practice.

Tues. School, tennis practice.

Wed. School, tennis match.

Thurs. School, perform at football game with band.

Fri. School, watch my sister perform with the high school band at a football game.

Sat. Go to far away city and watch my sister's band competition.

So that is as crazy as my week gets. But, I have also been feeling somewhat uninspired. Especially after I read the third book of Lockwood and Co.

SPOILER ALERT:DO NOT READ THIS PARAGRAPH OF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE HOLLOW BOY.

Oh my god what an emotional roller coaster that was. I cried three times while reading it, especially at the end. It seemed like Locklyle was so close to happening, and yet it didn't. And that STUPID CLIFFHANGER THOUGH!!! YOU CAN'T JUST QUIT LOCKWOOD AND CO!!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR OR MORE FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!! UGH!!! Oh well.

Anyways, after I finish this book, I might write a new fan fiction that takes place after The Hollow Boy. Would you be interested in reading it? Please let me know. Sorry this was just an author's note chapter.

Love,

Eepster