Chapter 19: The Sleepy Little Prince

Start from the beginning

Walking out to my door looking to the hallway make sure that no one is waiting for me.

"Scared of Miss Wannabe, now?"

I startled to the voice of Chase.

"Shit! You frighten me. I'm not scared of her, you idiot." I say to him as I turn around to face him. Oh, did I tell you that Chase was one of the people who got injured.

"Yeah right, she looks so irritated when I saw her going down to the stair."

"I don't care, that girl is so damn persistent."

"Haha that she is, I don't even know what you saw on her." He said as he rolled his eyes to me and pointing his thumb finger towards the stair.

"Her body." I say straightforwardly.

"Of course, thank goddess we are immune in any kind of diseases, if not. Everybody has STD or worst AIDS." He said with disgusted look and shuddering.

I just chuckled on what he said; well what he said is very true. Jennifer ramp her body to anyone, especially when she is very itchy.

"How is your injury anyway?"

"It was already healed, but my body is still sore from the fight. Oh! Before I forgot the Elders say we have training tomorrow morning."

"They are the one who's going to train us?" I asked grimacing.

"Yes, that is way I'm going to my room now to sleep early. I'm sure the Elders will make us sweat our blood." Chase said with a fear in his voice.

"That they would, especially to those who got injured into the fight earlier." Liam said while smirking and walking towards us.

"What?! Really? You're joking right?" Chase asked

"I'm not, it happened to me before actually. I thought I would not survive that day. So if I were you; you better sleep now so you have a lot of energy tomorrow morning." Liam shrugged as he continued walking towards his room.

"Wait! Is Aleksei still in the clinic?" Chase asked innocently and cautiously.

"Yep, may I know why you are asking? Do you need something to him?" Liam stops walking and narrowed his eyes as he turn around to face us again. His brother instinct suddenly went alert.

"Nothing, it's just I didn't saw him left that room."

"Ha! My baby brother wouldn't leave that room anytime soon."

"Why not?"

"When someone in our family got injured, he will make sure that he will stay until we healed up. You need to drag him if you want him out to that clinic."

"Still stubborn, I see..."

"Yep, he is more stubborn when it comes to this situation." Liam said and entered his room leaving us in the hallway.

Chase sure knows a lot of things about Aleksei. His attitude, his likes and dislikes, what he reads and what he watch. While me, I don't know anything about him, hell, I don't even know his birthday.

"You've heard Liam we need to rest. So good night to you, I'll pray to the goddess that she would resurrect, if I didn't survive tomorrow."

"You're such a dork. Go to your room and do your ritual for your beauty rest."

"You are not going to sleep yet?" He curiously asked

"No, I'm thirsty so I'm going down to get some water and I'm not sleepy. I think I'm exempted for that hard training tomorrow because I didn't get any wounds." I say arrogantly with smirked on my face.