Chapter Twenty Four- Demanding The Explanation

As soon as Sherlock walked out of Irene Adler's residence, I angrily slapped him on the shoulder aggressively.

"Ow!" Sherlock gasped, clutching his shoulder dramatically.

"How could you tell us to get out?!" I snapped.

"That really hurt!" Sherlock groaned.

"I'm sorry", I lied, "I'm just pissed off at you, that's all".

"Well, excuse me for trying to protect you two", Sherlock said, still clinging to his shoulder with agony.

Coward.

"What on Earth are you talking about?" I asked.

"Do you have any idea what she owns in her bedroom, Claire?" Sherlock glared at me, probably still annoyed about the little bruise I gave him.

"No", I muttered.

"Whips", Sherlock answered sharply.

"What?" I asked.

"Whips", Sherlock repeated, "Whips, handcuffs, rope, electric-"

"She's a sex addict, what did you honestly expect?" I argued.

"Ah, but is she addicted to sex or is she addicted to chaos?" Sherlock raised an eyebrow with that excited look in his eyes.

"He's lost it", I said, "Let's go, John".

"Fine, but don't come running to me when she comes to your house and destroys you", Sherlock said.

"And how could she do that?" I folded my arms.

"She's honoured by everyone", Sherlock replied, "She has the government".

"Yeah, well, I have a Moriarty", I smirked, thinking of what Jim would do to Irene if she dared to lay one finger on me.

"Touché", John joined in the conversation, "Now, can we please go?!"

Sherlock and I shot each other glares.

"Fine", we both said in sync which irritated us even more.

Mycroft dropped us off back at Jim's mansion and everything was going fine. That is until we opened the door and saw what was inside...