Chapter 14 - Flatbush Shenanigans (contd)

Zacznij od początku

Nodding, I put both of my hands on his waist and slid his boxers off. Mom would be so proud. I stared at the tip of his erect dick. I don't know why, but I kinda wanted to poke it and trace the outlines of his veins. Yejun threw his boxers to the pile of his clothes. Finally meeting his eyes, I felt paralyzed. His eyes seemed like they were burning, it's hard to explain. He looked at me like this before.

Is it lust?

We kept on staring at each other. "You never answered my question." He said, breaking the silence. My heart throbbed in my ear and I swallowed. "What was your question?"

He leaned in, making my back smack the sheets. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" I took a deep breath. Once more, I shook my head. "No..." I whispered. His fingers trailed to my sides and slowly, he pulled my pants off. "I'm going to fuck you really good tonight." My face heated up even more. How is that possible?

All of a sudden, my heart stopped. Small waves of pain hit me when I suddenly realized he arched a finger inside of me. "You're so wet..." He said as he fastened his pace.

My breath hitched as he slid in another finger. The pain started mixing with pleasure as I let out a small moan. He fastened his pace and smirked when I let out a louder one. Yejun has man hands, if two of his fingers make me feel like this, I could only imagine what's next.

As if reading my mind, he lowered his face. His tongue started circling my clit as he increased his pace. I grabbed the sheets and cried out as he began sucking on it. "Ye... Oh God!" I cried.

He was practically slamming his fingers inside of me. I grabbed his hand and screamed stop, but he knew I meant the opposite. I see what Cindy meant. He can eat pussy, and even though it's my first time, this shit is good.

Yejun's slurping even made it worse. I felt a build up at my core. It felt like I was on top of everything. I sucked in a huge breath as I arched my back off of the bed. "Yejun!" I moaned. "Oh... Fuck!" As soon as I was about to cum, he pulled his fingers out.

I stared at him as if he had two heads. I mean, he does, but still. "Why would you stop?" He smirked and hovered over me. "Call me Daddy." Oh fuck outta here. He dead want me to call him Daddy? His tongue swiped over my nipple as I moaned. His eyes never left me as he shamelessly sucked on it.

"Call me Daddy." He repeated. I bit my bottom lip and he squinted his eyes closed. "I guess you d-"

"Yejun..." I pleaded. Still, he stayed in the same position. "...Daddy...?" Before I could react, he shoved himself inside of me.

I cried out in pain. Yejun slowly thrusted as I took in deep breaths. He said something in Korean that I didn't really catch. Mad sus. Pain and pleasure started mixing together as he began to increase his pace. "Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and he pulled out.

I looked at him in confusion and noticed there was a little bit of blood on him. I really lost my virginity. He stared at it for a second and then back at me. I want him, why is he stalling?!

"What happened to fucking me really good tonight?" I asked. Yejun smirked and grabbed my face. His hot tongue slid from my neck to my earlobe. "Don't question me." He practically growled. Before I could respond, he began slamming into me.

My fingernails dug into his back, I never knew this part of me existed. "Daddy...!" I moaned as he kept on going. Lifting my leg and turning me to the side, he slid himself into me. This new position felt even better. He roughly grabbed my breast as I held on to the bed sheets. I felt waves of pleasure hit my core as he kept on thrusting.

Yejun's moans were mixed with mine as I screamed his name. His thrust game was too fucking good. The way his hips moved made me wonder if he had Caribbean blood. "Oh fuck Len!" He kept on crying. I felt a huge build up of pleasure as I came. He pulled out and plunged himself into my mouth.

Yejun grabbed the back of my head as I greedily sucked on him. His pants started increasing as he kept on breathlessly saying my name. Finally, he released himself inside of my mouth. It was warm, almost like plantain porridge. His dark eyes looked down at me as he smirked. Pulling out, he began playing with my curls.

"Swallow." He growled. Fuck I love this side of Yejun, his dominance is too sexy. I swallowed as he shoved himself in my mouth again. I sucked the rest of the cum off of his tip as he groaned. "I fucking love you." He whispered.

I wiped the sweat off of his face and smiled. He began playing with my nipples, smiling when he heard me moan.

His put both of my breasts together and sucked on both nipples. I watched as he practically milked me. "I also love your breasts..." He looked up me and grinned.

"Ready for round two?"

--

I hope this chapter wasn't as dry as your Thanksgiving turkey. I'm about to cut everyone's ass right now LMAO!

Happy Thanksgiving guys, love y'all. Expect chapter 15 to be up before, or on Sunday! :*