Chapter Thirty Four

I felt my canines extend and I knew what my body was begging me to do. I sunk my teeth into Colton's skin. Giving him a mark that matched my own.

I fell into a dizzy haze followed by blinding pleasure. Colton's blood dripped off my canines into my mouth confirming that the mark would stay. Colton's thoughts came rushing into my head like a tidal wave.

"I love her, I love her, I love her. Goddess she's beautiful. I was afraid and weak before. What happened with Courtney was a mistake but I didn't realize how much I needed Hael until it happened. She has to know it wasn't me deep down she knows."

Colton kissed my neck as my head sank back and I up looked at the ceiling. I disappeared as I went into Colton's thoughts from that night. The sequence of events came at me like a movie.

His thoughts for that day started at his desk. He was shuffling through pack and alliance papers running his fingers through his hair signs of from stress and exhaustion. Colton stood up from his desk and walked out of his office to his bedroom where he found me. His thoughts continued as we mated.

Colton's thoughts became more sad and frantic as he walked out to the balcony when I was bombarding him with questions. I saw Colton walk away from me but turned around right as I jumped off the balcony. He frustratedly pulled at his hair then ran down the stairs into the garage and everything went black.....

I broke out of his thoughts just as Colton's cock slipped into me. I moaned at the huge girth entering me. He pulled out slowly slamming back into me repeatedly. I lost my place as Lena took over my body.

The Next Morning

The warm Rays of the sun may have been pleasant to some but to me it was like being slapped with a dead skunk. I felt my eyebrows pull close together as I got my hands to my side I pushed myself up and rubbed sleeping sand out of my eyes. My eyes opened for the first time of this dreadful day. I took in the room around me and shot up like ice cubes were being placed on my spine. Why am I in Colton's bedroom? Why the hell am I in Colton's bedroom? A sheet was wrapped around leg continuing up my hip around my stomach to my neck covering all the important

"I'm naked? I'm naked in Colton's room? Fuck... What did I do?" I thought to myself.

I looked to my left and saw Colton shirtless with a blanket covering his hips and his arm reaching out to me.

"FUCK!" I said silently. I gently got off the bed and retrieved my clothes at least what was left of them. I picked up my pretty white dress to find it was ripped in half. Thankfully Colton didn't rip my bra or my underwear so I slipped them back on and went into Colton closet to get myself a t-shirt. I reached for a hanger but fell short when terrible heat and echoing cramps took over came my body. I fell to the hard floor and almost let out a yell from the pain. I bit my tongue down to the trap the sound of my agony in my throat. I started to taste the familiar iron tinge of blood seeping from my tongue. I put my hands underneath me trying to push my upper body up off the floor but a whimper of pain came out instead. I started to see Colton move as he got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom his muscular back leading to his perfect ass and his strong legs. Wait! What am I talking about?! I shook my head to rid myself of those thoughts and tried to stand once again. My body refused to co-operate by throwing my pain levels 70 notches higher. A yell of pain escaped my lips as a tear ran down my face. Maybe once Colton leaves I can muster up the strength to get up and get the hell out of here.

I was able to crawl and lean against Colton's closet wall but it was not without difficulty. Now my cheeks are tear streaked and my breathing is rapid but quiet. I heard the bathroom door open and the sound Colton's feet hitting the floor so I moved forward slightly so I could see what he was doing. He walked to his side of the bed and crawled on. He reached out to my side to pull me into him but he caught nothing but air. He shot up smelling the air as his eyes turned black. He ran toward the closet and flicked on the light. He found me.

His eyes softened a bit in relief but remained black. Kronos.

"Hello Haelina..." He spoke with a heavy voice that honestly intimated me. Kronos leaned forward and ran his nose along my neck moaning.

"Oh my sweet. You are in heat." He smiled at me.

Authors Note!
So Haelina is finally in heat! She's a late bloomer but it's perfectly fine! :) As of right now I have a 93% average! My lowest grade is a 83 so I think I'm doing pretty damn good!
As always comment and vote! I love you all!
-T