Chapter Five

"Oh come on beautiful I just want to have a little fun." and that's when I felt his two canine teeth run over sensitive skin on my neck I was about to tear him apart when a humungous dark chocolate wolf emerged from the woods smelling of.........mahogany and rain. My eyes lit up like neon green signs while I proudly said the word.

"Mate" Lena and I said at the same time.

The rogue's posture became defensive but he cared more about my naked body then the aggressive wolf.

My mate approached us and growled the loudest growl I've ever heard. The sound bounced off the mountains echoing. His mouth was salivating for the rogues throat to sink his canines into.

But was this because the rogue is on his territory. Or because his mate was exposed in the presence of a rogue. No that couldn't be it he ran away from me. The thought made my heart sink and I whimpered slightly making the rogue look away from my mate and to me.

"What's the matter beautiful?" The rogue asked sounding so sweet it made me gag. Once again he ran he canines across my neck ready to mark me as his.

The chocolate wolf began to snap his drooling jaws I could tell he was having trouble controlling himself with the rogue being on his territory whether it be the land or myself.

I squirmed trying to get away from the rogue but he only held me tighter. My mate was losing his control and was about to kill the rogue. The rogue growled back at the wolf and began kissing my face and my lips sloppily then down my neck to my breasts and that's when my mate had, had enough. He began to charge the rogue. He stopped just enough to push me away with his huge head before tearing the rogue to pieces. I shifted into my wolf and took off not wanting to see what my mate intended on doing to the rogue. I wanted to go someplace beautiful and peaceful so I went back to the meadow.  Sunshine was now streaming through the trees and I wrapped my self around a trunk and laid looking at the flowers dance in the wind. The clouds moved like kites across the blue sky. I heard heavy foot steps and immediately stood up.

"He followed us" Lena says cheerily

"I'm sure he's just going to ask us to leave his territory Lena..."

Blood coated his beautiful chocolate fur I could only assume was from the rogue. He slowly turned around and left me once again. My ears turned downed and my head sank as he turned away from me.

                    °10 minutes later°

I went back to the tree to look at the full field of flowers. The beauty had a calming effect on Lena and I, then mahogany flooded my nose again.

"He's back!" Lena pulled us up and walked toward our mate. I'm surprised she didn't skip and pounce on him.

I stopped about 15 feet in front of our mate. He held clothing in his mouth he tossed at my paws. I sniffed the white v-neck shirt that smelt so strongly of our mate Lena began purring, and waging her tail. Our mate evidently found this amusing because a wolfy grin covered his face. He nodded his head toward a thicket of trees motioning for me to change. I picked up my mates shirt and headed toward the thick trees for coverage. I shifted to my human form and slipped my mates shirt over my head. I didn't have any other clothing but his shirt came down to my mid thigh. Before I returned to my mate I took in his scent deeply smiling into the shirt like a goon and that's when I noticed my face had most likely still had blood and bruises on it. I thought I Should at least wash off some of the blood. I ran out of the meadow in Human form noticing my mate wasn't back yet maybe he wasn't done changing. I approached the stream quite quickly and noticed that my bruises were already turning yellow from my werewolf healing. I was no longer bleeding and all of the blood on my face has crusted. I brushed off the crusted blood and washed off the blood outline. I quickly returned to the meadow swiftly seeing a gorgeous man who smelled of mahogany and rain.

"That's my mate? That's him?" I said completely shocked and grateful. very, very, very grateful.

"That's him" Lena said proudly.

He stood tall with light ripped jeans low on his hips showing off his v lines. He had a very muscular torso and biceps. My mate was stunning he stood at least 6 feet tall. His dirty blonde hair was ruffled and perfectly messy. God I wish I knew his name I bet he has a sexy name.

I stopped about 5 feet in front of my mate. But he still took steps toward me till he was right in front of me. He had the most beautiful jaw structure I had ever seen on a man, a perfectly straight nose, high cheekbones and the most breathtaking light blue eyes you have ever seen.

"Is this your territory?" My voice squeaked out not in the slightest recognizable to me.

"Yes is it" his voice was calm and smooth like silk or chocolate. He took a few more steps toward me.

"What happened to you? Did the rouge do this to you?" His voice was filled with so much emotion. Most of it being anger.

No no no I can't tell him he will think I'm weak he will reject me! No! And I ran.

^^^^Authors Note^^^^

Hello my loves! The photo above is Haelina's mate. Beautiful isn't he? Well you still don't know his name yet unless of course you went to the cast list and found out that way but anyway! Haelina and her mate have not officially exchanged their names to each other. I have to run something by you guys what do you think about getting a chapter in Haelina's mates point of view? Tell me what you think! Thank you all!
- T