Chapter Sixteen

The abductor that was behind me roughly ripped off the wolfsbane rope around my neck and placed a thick silver cuff around my neck in it's place. The cuff was connected to a beefy chain with a hook at the end. They pulled me by the chain and hooked it into a sturdy bolt in the cement floor. They made me face the dead wolves and smiled as tears escaped my eyes.

"You two are both dead..." I promised them tears still rolling out. The smaller abductor walked towards me swiftly and threw his leg back to get a steady amount of velocity then kicked me in jaw. The taste of iron invaded my mouth as my cheek fell to the cement floor due to the impact. The kicker picked my face up by my chin not being gentle of the area he just kicked in.

"You are only alive because you are worth so much to our benefactor you mutt. Don't temp me to string you up like your grandmother over there." He smiled. I felt my eyes change to my wolfs and I watched the fear flash through kickers eyes and I spit the blood he caused from kicking me on his face and smiled saccharinely at him. He balled up his fist and charged my face. I ducked his blow and bit his arm hard.

"Dorian!!!" The bulkier abductor exclaimed running to kickers side. Kicker screamed out in pain clenching his arm. The other abductor took the silver brass knuckles out of his pocket again and crashed them into my temple. Why am I always getting knocked out? I thought.

^^^When I Woke Up^^^

I woke up with a heartbeat in my head and I clenched the side of my head with my fingertips. I winced in pain at the contact and I let my arm fall down to it's place. I licked my lips and sat up feeling the now familiar burn of the silver cuff. There was a pool of my blood on the cement floor. Charming I thought sarcastically. I looked at the dead wolves fueling my need to murder those men and anyone else associated with this. I looked at my grams body and felt a tear run down my cheek remembering when she helped me through my first shift.
********************

"Ok Dear the moon is almost at its apex" she smiled at me.

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked afraid.

"No your wolf is apart of you Haelina she would never hurt you" she smiled sweetly at me. She always knew how to take away my fear. Grams held my hand and took me to a clearing in the woods.

"Ok... I think your ready I'm going to go back to my home but I will be waiting for you and your wolf. I expect you to come and introduce me to her" she smiled at me tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. I smiled at her.

"I love you grams."

"And I love you" she smiled at me.
**********************

She was a great women she deserved better then this. A hot tear ran down my cheek and I looked away from my grams. I need to get help. I need someone to help me.

"Colton please help me.... Please" I tried to reach him through our bond again when I heard the clicking of heels coming from behind me.

"Well, well what do I have here?" I growled at the familiar voice. Colton's whore. Courtney.

"It's a shame about your grandmother but after you injured me so badly I was just too angry to resist." She smiled at me putting her pearly whites on display. She killed my grams? I'm the reason she dead? A wave of emotions crashed down on me. Grief, guilt, sadness, pain, and finally pure rage. I kept my head down not saying anything but I felt my eyes shift to my wolfs.

"Well where was I? Oh yes" she continued.

"After you injured me so badly Colton came to me and took care of me and let me tell you that boy is Mmmmm... insatiable" She licked her lips before I snapped my jaws at her.

"Oooh aren't you a feisty little thing" She smiled.

"Colton will never be yours EVER!" I yelled at her. She grabbed my jaw with hate clear in her eyes.

"HE IS MINE! He was mine the last night, and the night before that." I smiled at her.

"I bet he was thinking about me" She punched me in my jaw but it felt more like a tickle. I laughed in her face and her eye shifted to her wolfs and she closed her eyes and took in a few deep breaths.

"I can't kill because that would kill Colton, but I am going to keep you here so you don't cause any problems in our relationship." She gentle touched my cheek with her fingertips then lightly smacked me. She went to walk away but turned on her heels facing me.

"Oh I would worry about Dorian and Brisken they don't really like wolves." She pointed at the dead wolves all around then winked.

"COLTON!!!!! COLTON DON'T TRUST COURTNEY! Colton please I need you to find me." I yelled to him.

"I don't know what to do" I said out loud my head sinking in defeat.
***************************

It has been longer days. More like Weeks. The henchmen have come in daily for a few hours to torture me. They have broken my left arm twice, kicked my ribs more times then I could count, burned my with wolfsbane, and silver, they have even strung me up next to my grams just not long enough to kill me. Colton never came... I mind linked him repeatedly and I have lost connection with Lena I'm afraid that she is gone. Hot tears ran down my cheeks. My wolf is dead and I am dying.