Chapter Thirty One

I went to a familiar witch. Greta. She was my pack's witch years ago but then she started helping other packs as well so she had to go. I tracked her down and had her put a block on my scent. She was happy to but only if I told her what the hell was going on. She didn't pity me. Greta was always brilliant. She was more like my sister then the pack witch. Greta told me what I should do. Her plan was just right. It was a risk but if I didn't go as planned Greta knew what to do.

Greta put on a block on my scent and I have been staying at a budget motel a few towns over. I've been bracing myself for what I'm about to do. The risk I am about to take....

Here I come Colton.

I took in a few breathes before I went and grabbed my helmet, a bag of my clothes, and my keys off the end table in my room and left. I walked out to the parking spot outside my motel room and swung my leg over the black motorcycle. I started the engine and I felt the bike rumple and roar to life beneath me. Did I mention I stole a motorcycle? No? Well I stole a motorcycle. I put the bike helmet over head and fastened the strap under my chin. I kicked the kick stand up and I was off.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I turned off the bike a while ago so the Colton's wolves wouldn't hear me. I've been walking for the 15 minutes I want to say, but it doesn't matter. What matters is making Colton feel something. Anything. I stopped walking clenching my abdomen as cramps and fire rippled through it. I frowned standing up straight and walking again. If Colton didn't feeling anything for me I guess I would know. That was part of the risk.... A minor part in the big scheme of things.

Once I had made it to The Moon Chosen pack. I wanted Colton to find me. I shifted for the first time in days with my bag of clothes in my mouth. I ran to the meadow knowing that Colton would soon get word of an unknown wolf in his territory.

After outrunning Colton's wolves I made it to the meadow. I went into the tree line and let out my howl. The howl that would send shivers into my mates bones. The howl that was full with pain and will. The howl that would bring Colton Harth to me.

I shifted into my human form and grabbed my bag. I stepped into a tight beautiful white dress and took my hair down leaving it wonderfully bouncy with enough volume. Now I just have to wait.

Not too long after I howled I heard his reply. His howl was full with anguish, exhaustion, and worry.... It was also very close. I frowned at the sound as I almost fell to the ground the fire roared in my belly screaming to be set free.

After a second or two the pain stopped leaving me concentrating on Colton's howl.

Hmm... That is not what I expected at all.

I looked around for him and saw nothing. I turned my back to the meadow and went to walk to the cliff behind tree line, but was unable to move when I heard that growl that left the huge wolf's muzzle that stood behind me. Colton...

I turned to face him with a stony expression. Covering all my emotions. Colton growled at me telling me not to move which made a eyebrow lift in reply. His eyes became slits as he ran to go get clothes. I knew I shouldn't do this to him, but I want to drive him insane. I walked to the cliff behind the tree line. I smiled evilly to myself. As I walked to the edge of the cliff.

The sun was just setting so bright pinks and brilliant oranges polluted the sky. I admire the colors. While I was taking in the beauty of nature Colton had just figured out I wasn't where he left me standing. He let out a growl that made me start to giggle even though it was meant to be frightening.

Colton came running out of the tree line that separated the meadow from the cliff. To put this lightly..... Colton looked like hell. His hair hasn't been washed in days. He had humungous bags underneath his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes were red and bloodshot.

"You still think he is perfect..." Lena told me.

"You know I hate you sometimes." I said back smugly.

"No. That's not aloud" was all she said back making me smile.

I looked at Colton raking my eyes up his body taking in his appearance. He was dressed from head to toe in black. Black biker boots, black jeans, and a black t-shirt that was snug to his hunched over figure.

"Where have you been Haelina?" He asked me his voice full so with emotion it almost made me think he had a heart. Almost.

"I could ask you the same thing" I shot back smugly as I felt the warmth of the fire starting up slow. Colton shook his head running his fingers through his hair.

"I have been worried sick about you! I looked everywhere! I couldn't get your scent! I thought you were gone!" His voice broke with the sound of tears. I shut my jaws tight grinding my teeth trying to keep those pesky emotions away.

"What happened Haelina?" He asked his voice heavy. I felt my emotional barrier snap. Uh-oh maybe I should have stayed away longer. My eyes began to glow as I felt the emotion that was easiest for me to feel. Anger.

"What happened?!" I repeated his question unable to keep the venom out of my voice.

"I don't know Colton how about you tell me what happened you should know!!!" I yelled walking up to him.

"WHAT HAPPENED WAS YOU THOUGHT I REGRETTED HAVING SEX WITH YOU SO YOU RAN AWAY WHEN I WAS REALLY PROTECTING YOU!" He yelled at me and I felt pure fury run through my veins. I was a hair away from shifting. The fire roared as I yelled at him almost warning me off so I did the most rational thing I could think of. I laughed out like a maniac but the sound had no trace of happiness. He turned his back to me.

"I think you are forgetting something Colton."

"What did I forget?" He asked breathed out throwing his back still to me.

"You cheated on me! Again! And don't try and say it didn't happen because I followed your scent to Courtney's room and heard you two! I only came back to reject you." I told him calmly. He turned around his eyes full with fire mirroring the pain in my stomach.

"So... I Haelina Beaumont re-" Colton used his abilities to run to me. His huge hand covered my mouth entirely making me stop my final rejection.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU REJECTED ME AFTER WE MATED!" He screamed at me. I stepped away from him so his hand would no longer cover my mouth. When his hand covered my mouth the pain subsided. No fire. I frowned before replying.

"I am aware of what would happen to me yes." He walked away from me exasperated.

"Wait... What do you mean I cheated on you again?" He frowned at me.

"I mean you stuck your dick into Courtney's vag-"

"I haven't had sex with Courtney since you almost killed her." He told me.

"So you are telling me that seven days ago I just imagined following your scent to her room? I imagined hearing Courtney and your moans?!" I snarled bearing my teeth like a rogue. Colton walked to me with power and gently but forcefully slammed me on the ground. I should have known better then to disrespect him. His Alpha ego can't handle it but instead of flaming heat that has been residing in my stomach a nice warmth flowed through my body. Everywhere he touched made my skin sing in pleasure.

"Seven days ago I had sex with you for the first time Haelina and the next morning you were gone! The next day your scent was untraceable!" He snarled back at me.

"What are you saying Colton?" I growled.

"I'm saying it wasn't me..."