The dream.

Last one for today

------------

"Hello?" "Hey Justin." "Oh hey (y/n) what's up?" "Look I'm sorry about my dad he's just trying to be protective of me, but I'm almost 18 so I don't need protection." "It's fine. I completely understood where he was coming from. You're his little girl he just doesn't want you getting hurt." "I understand that but he has to know that you would never hurt me in a million years." "You don't know that though. My life is hectic & bringing you into my world will get you stressed & hurt like I always am." "None of it matters though because I know you'll always be there by my side & I would never trade that." "I wouldn't either (y/n). Look take some time to rest & get things together & than call me & we'll do something okay?" "Okay." "Love you baby." "Love you too handsome."

I end the phone call with Justin & I close my eyes.

*dream*

"What's happening? Why am I in a wedding dress? Madison what are you doing here? Jess why are you in a dress? Wait what's going on." "It's your wedding day (y/n)" "my wedding day? To who?" "Who else? You're fiancée." "Fiancée? Oh god is it Justin Bieber?" "Of course it's Justin Bieber silly? I mean you have been going out with him for 5 years now, I hope you're not backing out on this day." "Me backing out? Absolutely not. How did I manage to score possibly the best husband in the world?" "Yeah Justin's a pretty spectacular guy." "He really is. I can't believe he got through all this fame & stuff." "Fame? What are you talking about." "What are you talking about? Justin's famous. Duh. Justin Bieber? #1 superstar in the world, 39+ million twitter followers. Traveled the country." "What are you talking about (y/n)? Justin's not famous, you met him through me at a party. I'm pretty sure he's never been out of the country & he has like 100 twitter followers?" "No you're lying to me." "No I'm not look for yourself." Madison hands me her phone on twitter & goes to Justin's profile. "See only 100 twitter followers." "This has to be a dream there's no way in hell that this is real." "It's not a dream (y/n). You married your best friend!" "Oh my god so this is real?" "Yes. Now are you ready to walk down the aisle to marry your best friend?" "I guess so."

Madison and Jess take my hands & head me out the doors towards my dad.

"Hi daddy." "Hi sweetheart. You ready?" "I guess I am." "Okay than."

Music begins to play & I walk out the French doors to a backyard that's covered in white flowers & an ocean view. I see Justin standing there looking handsome as always & my dad gives me a big hug & a kiss & takes a seat next to my mom. Justin comes down to take my hand & I walk up in the altar with him.

"Dearly beloved we are here to marry these two wonderful human beings. (Y/n) & Justin drew Bieber in holy matrimony. Now before we begin does anyone have any reason for these two not to be married? No? Alright than we can proceed. Do you Justin drew Bieber take (y/n) to be your loughly wedded wife, to love and to hold till death do you part? If so say I do." "I do." "& do you (y/n) take Justin to be your loughly wedded husband, to love and to hold till death do you part? If so say I do." "Uhm." "(Y/n)! (Y/n!)"