TMZ report.

Nick & I get back into his car & he takes me home for the night. I arrive at my house & he unlocks the passenger door.  

"Thank you so much for today Nick, it was a night I'll never forget! I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" "Yeah I'll come get you around like 12?" "Okay that sounds fine with me, I'll see you tomorrow." I step out of the car & get ready to shut the door. 

"Hey (y/n)?" "Yeah?" "Is anything going on between Justin & you?" "No, nothing why?" "Just asking." "Okay? See you tomorrow bye Nick." "Bye (y/n)"  

I get out of the car & walk up to my house as Nick drives away. When I get in my house it's already like 10:30pm & everyone is up in their rooms.  

"I guess I'll see everyone in the morning."  

I walk up my stairs trying to keep quiet so I don't wake anyone & i get into my room to shut the door. I dive into your bed & just lye there thinking about what happened today until I fall deep asleep. 

-----the next morning----- 

I wake up to my alarm clock going off, trying to knock it off the end table to make it stop. When I finally look at the clock I see it's already 11:30 & I have 30 minutes to get ready. I run into my closet to grab a pair of sweats & a comfortable shirt, put on a pair of sneakers & a little makeup than run into the bathroom to comb my hair. I than run downstairs to where my parents & sister are eating breakfast. 

"So how was it last night (y/n)? Was it fun?" "Oh my god mom it was so much fun! I finally got to meet Justin Bieber! You know how long I've been waiting for that. Like over 5 years! I looked like a retard walking up to him though." "How was that? Lol." "I was crying the whole entire time. I couldn't believe he was in front of my face😍" "OMG (y/n) you're insane! Lmao!" "No Jess if you were in my position you would of cried too! He's beyond gorgeous!" "You're right I probably would of!" "Oh man two beliebers in this family! I did not sign up for this...." "Oh be quiet dad! Lol! Anyways Nick is coming to pick me up in about 30 so I'm just gonna throw some food in the toaster oven & I'll be in the living room." "Okay hun." I put a bagel in the toaster oven wait for it to heat up & put either cream cheese or butter on it. (This is an imagine so whatever you like on a bagel, I like cream cheese). Once my bagel is ready I just sit in the living room & flip through the channels while eating the bagel. I stop on a channel that has a news report on Justin. "Well this is going to be a new one. Let's learn a little more on my boss."  

TMZ: "Justin Bieber's night out on tour. Getting wasted after the show? Let's dig a little deeper into this! So Justin Bieber did a show last night right here in California at the Staples Center & afterwords he was supposedly spotted out with lil twist at a strip club. Woah Bieber, I've heard you liked the booty but isn't this a little too risky for you?"  

I heard what the news channel said & I spit out my bagel & almost choke to death. My mom comes running into the room. When she comes running in I grab the remote & change the channel.  

"OMG are you okay."  

I'm still coughing a little bit. 

"Yeah I'm fine, I just uh coughed on a little piece of bagel. I'll be fine." "Okay. Is Nick on his way?" "I hope so. I'll text him & let you know." "Okay sweetie." 

I take out my phone & text Nick. 

To Nick 

From Me:

Hey are you on your way?

To Me:

From Nick 

Yeah be there in 5.

I finish eating my bagel than run into the kitchen to throw it away & I have time to run upstairs to brush my teeth & fix myself before the doorbell rings & I run back downstairs.