The hospital

I woke up to find Nick next to me in a strange room.

"Where am I?" "You're in the hospital (y/n)." "Why what happened?" "Justin & I got into a fight yesterday & you tried breaking us up than we both ended up punching you out." "OMG thanks for that." "I'm sorry, we were just idiotic & acted like children. I'm just really glad you're awake." "Thanks Nick. Hey where's Justin?" "He's in the waiting room with everyone." "Can you send him in here?" "Are you sure you wanna see him after what happened." "Yes? Why wouldn't I want to see him. I love him." "I know you do I was just checking if you wanna see him." "Wait what happened?" "You got mad at him because he told Alfredo about something that happened last night." "I did? I don't even remember what happened. Oh well I'll get over it. I just want to see him." "Okay. I'll go get him and tell him to come in here." "Alright thanks Nick." "Sure thing (y/n)."

Nick walks out of the room & I'm laying in the bed when I hear the door being open.

"Hey you're awake." "Yeah." "How are you feeling?" "I'm okay, I could be doing better but I'm alright." "Completely understandable. Listen (y/n) I am so sorry for being a jerk & telling Fredo what happened last night." "Yeah about that what happened?" "You don't remember what happened?" "No. I don't remember anything." "Wow we must of knocked you out pretty hard that you forgot what happened." "Well you wanna tell me?" "I'm afraid you're going to freak out." "I won't I promise"

Justin walks over & whispers in my ear to tell me what happened. My mouth drops to the floor & he backs away.

"Are you serious?" "Yeah." "Man! One thing I wish I could of remembered I forgot." "Oh my god. Lol! You know I love you (y/n)." "Haha, I love you too Justin."

He came back over to the other side of the bed & got in. He put his arm around my neck & I put my head on his chest. He leaned down & gave me a kiss.

"Ouch. Lol." "OMG I am so sorry babe I didn't even know that was there." "Hah it's okay even though it hurts a little that made it feel better😊"

I lifted my head up & gave him a kiss back but this time it lasted longer because it felt better than all the pain I was going through. We both hear someone walk through the door.

?: *cough*