BELIEVE.

Once ALAYLM is over he begins to sing All Around the World which is another very popular song! "ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE WANT TO BE LOVED, AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD THEY'RE NO DIFFERENT THAN US! YEAH ALL AROUND THE WORLD...." Ludacris comes out and starts singing his part of the song.

"I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOU'RE IMPERFECTLY PERFECT, EVERYONE'S ITCHING FOR BEAUTY, BUT JUST SCRATCHING THE SURFACE. LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND, CAN THE DJ PLEASE REVERSE IT, IN LIFE WE PAY FOR CHANGE, LET'S MAKE EVERY SECOND WORTH IT."

Ludacris & Justin end the song and he gives him a big high five & a hug.

"LUDACRIS EVERYONE!"

Eruption chaoses throughout the arena. "LUDA, LUDA, LUDA! WOOO!"

Ludacris walks off stage as Dan Kanter (Justin's guitarist) brings a stool & a guitar to the stage. Justin gets ready in the middle of the platform & he sits down. An acoustic version of Beauty and a Beat starts playing & he sings throughout the whole song. It's played acoustically the entire way through as Justin sings and Dan does the guitar.

The song ends, everyone cheers. He does a couple of more songs from the new album and than the one song everyone has waited for comes on. BELIEVE!

The platform begins to rise and brings him above the crowd. Everyone starts freaking out and they grab their cameras so they can snap pictures of him on top of them. It starts moving around the arena as he sings & everyone has a chance to see him perform the song! (Even the girls who are behind the stage got to see Justin)

He ends the second to last song with believe & we can't forget about OLLG. This is the last song of the night(or so we think?) & Alison Kaye starts walking around for that one special girl to be Justin's OLLG.

Out of everyone in the arena she walks up to me of course.

"Excuse me would you like the be the OLLG?" "Me?" "Yeah." "OMG YES!" "Come with me."

I look at Nick with tears coming down my eyes as he looks at Pattie and Jeremy.

"I told him not to do this." "Oh it's only for one song, let her be happy for a night."

Alison brings me up backstage & one of Justin's dancers comes back to get me.

"Are you ready to go out there?"

As tears are running down my face I let out a "YES!" He grabs my hand & pulls me out on the stage in front of 15000 people & sets me down on the speakers than walks to the side of Me.

As I sit there waiting for Justin to come out I just stare out into the crowd of so many people! OLLG starts very quickly & Justin walks out of the side singing & holding a flower crown. He walks up to me & places it on my head while grabbing my hand.

Nick almost jumps up on stage.

"Nick, calm down!" "I'm sorry Pattie, I'm just very protective of her. This is as far & a relationship should get between them. It's just one night & they're relationship is based strictly on singing. Nothing else." "Uhm okay? Just calm down Nicholas, she's a big girl. I'm sure she knows that." "Yeah me too."