The argument to love

We're in the middle of the movie when we hear a knock on the door.

"Who's coming here at 10pm?" "I don't know. I guess I'll go see."

I pause the movie so Justin can get up & to get the door. When he opens it Ryan is at the door.

"Ryan what are you doing here?" "Aye Justin! I thought that maybe we could go out!" "It's 10pm what are you going to do at 10 o'clock?" "Dude it's a Friday night we can do whatever." "Mhm mmmm." "Who's here?"

Justin moves over as Ryan looks into the house.

"Oh hey (y/n)" "hi Ryan." "So Justin want to go out?" "I don't think so Ryan, as you can see (y/n) is here. We're watching a movie." "Oh come on dude! Please." "I don't think so." "Oh I see what's going on here. Okay we'll go another time. Have fun you two ;)" "shut up! Lol." "I'll see you later Justin. Bye (y/n)" "bye Ryan." "Bye man." "Peace."

Ryan walks away & Justin shuts the door behind him.

"I didn't even know he was showing up I'm sorry (y/n)" "no it's okay. I understand, now get back here." "Okay I'm coming! Lol."

Justin goes back over to the couch, sits down & places his arm around me again. I press the play button on the remote & we continue to watch the movie. It gets to the part of the movie where they have a make out scene & I begin to tear up. Justin can hear me cry.

"Are you crying (y/n)?"

I look up at Justin.

"No there's just water coming out of my eyes. I'm fine." "No you're crying." "No shit Sherlock, of course I'm crying this is my favorite scene in the movie! It's so romantic & cute." "Awh you're such a girl." "Really? I thought I was a boy, thanks for clearing that up for me though." "Oh I'm kidding. Lol! This is my favorite scene of the movie too." "Isn't it just soooooo cute!" "Like you." "Oh my gosh you're making me blush." "Good, you're even cuter when I see you smile." "Awh! Seriously stop, I'm dying over here." "Come on (y/n) do you still think of me as a celebrity." "Yes! You are a celebrity, that's why all of this is insane." "But I'm just a normal kid also." "That's insane that you can be a celebrity & a normal kid at the same time! It just doesn't happen like that. You're more of a celeb....."

To stop me from bickering anymore Justin takes his index finger & pushes my chin up a little more so he can lean in for a kiss. That shuts me up quickly. The two of us make out a really long time & before I know it Justin's picking me up off the couch holding me bride style as we're still kissing.

"What about the movie?" "The hell with the movie, we'll watch it another time." "Haha okay."

The DVD is still playing but we decide to just let it keep running as Justin carries me upstairs into the bedroom & throws me on the bed.

"Ah!"