JUSTIN BIEBER!

Carly and Justin walk off the stage & Kenny comes back out.

"How bout we get another round of applause for ms. Carly Rae Jepsen."

Everyone begins to clap & whistles go throughout the arena.

"So everyone there's going to be a 20 minute intermission to set everything up for my boy, we'll be back in a little while so don't go anywhere!"

The audience begins to applaud again & Kenny walks off stage so the crew can begin setting up for Justin.

19 1/2 minutes go by & the countdown begins on the stage at 30 seconds!

Everyone begins to scream & count along with the counter.

30

....

20

....

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

.

From behind the stage:

"EVERYONE WELCOME TO THE BELIEVE TOUR! CALIFORNIA HOW YA DOING?!!!!" Everyone begins to scream extremely loud!

"ARE YOU ALL READY FOR JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!" More eruption from the crowd comes about. "I HEAR ALL OF YOU ARE READY! REMEMBER WHEN I SAY JUSTIN Y'ALL SAY BIEBER! READY. JUSTIN!" "BIEBER" "JUSTIN" "BIEBER!" "WHEN I SAY BELIEVE Y'ALL SAY TOUR! BELIEVE" "TOUR!" "BELIEVE" "TOUR!" "OKAY ALL OF YOU ARE READY FOR JUSTIN FOR SURE! BEGIN THE COUNTDOWN AGAIN AT 10!"

10

..........

1

Smoke comes from the floor & Justin comes out from underneath the stage.

"JUSTIN BIEBER!"

The song "As Long As You Love Me came on & everyone was singing along with the song.