chapter 14

Mandy pov

I sat with my Murphy and Aurora watching a  movie. Aurora looked at me ' I am so sorry about you and Colby '

Its been 1 month since Colby and I broke up. Everything has been terrible. Colby was injured. He lost his championship. He was a mess. I stroke her hair ' Its okay sweetie '

I was hoping we would get back together but we weren't even acting as friends

the door opened and Paul came in with Colby. The girls got up and ran to him ' Colby ' He smiled and greeted them. I didn't want to look at him but I could feel him looking at me.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder ' hello Mandy , didn't hear me come in ? ' I got up and looked at him ' yes I am sorry I...'

He shook his head ' save the excuses ' he pulled me into a hug.

After grandpa brought the girls to aunt Jes. We were at dinner table. The food was delicious. Colby kept looking at me. It was killing me. My feelings for him were still strong. We exchanged gifts.

I got a lot of lovely gifts. I got a necklace from Colby with his name on it. I blushed ' thanks ' I gave him a watch.

Paul looked at the time ' Mandy do you want to wash the dishes ? I have something to discuss with mom grandpa and Colby '

I nodded ' sure '

Grandpa looked at me and I nodded. They went to the basement. I went upstairs to get my gun. I went to the basement. I called dad. he answered ' yes I am here '

' okay its time '

' did you really think we were serious we saw potential in you ? ' Paul laughed ' we just used you to make money with you , now that you lost your are injured and no longer champion , you mean nothing to us , we planned this all but the problem is we still have to pay you your end of the year bonus , we can't do that '

Colby was scared ' Paul you got to be kidding me '

Paul laughed pointing the gun to him ' you were so desperate to be the face of wwe well you got what you wabted and now we can enjoy it '

he looked at mom ' Stephanie ' Mom smirked ' he's right , you didn't care about us and we don't care about you either '

Grandpa looked at him ' I'm sorry there is nothing I can do ' Mom went to him ' shut up dad '

I let dad in and stepped forward ' I'm sorry too Colby you really mean the world to me ' Paul looked at me ' no one loves you you are nothing '

Mom looked at me ' Mandy what are you doing '

Colby shook his head ' Mandy ? '

Paul smiled ' smart girl you noticed would you do the honor and shoot him ' I nodded still pointing the gun to Colby.

Colby looked furious. Mom came to me ' Paul she can't do this '

Paul nodded ' she can ' he hugged me and Then I shot his leg. Then my dad came to us ' Freeze ! ' Mom looked at him ' Henry ? what are you doing here ? '

Paul was on the ground ' Mandy what the hell ? '

Dad looked at me ' thank you ' He gave Vince a hand ' thanks for contacting me ' Mom glared at grandpa ' you contacted him ? '

He nodded ' I couldn't let the poor boy die '

Mom shook my head ' so the whole idea of protecting Colby against fan girls was fake ? '

he nodded ' pretty much , I am proud of my granddaughter '

I went to Colby ' I'm sorry but I couldn't tell you '

He shook his head ' what the hell ? '

I took his hand and put it around my shoulder. ' come with me '

We went to my room. He sat down and I walked around my room ' my real dad died when I was 5 , mom didn't even contact me , she didn't know , my real dad asked my current dad to take care of me if anything happens so he took me in. I grew very fond of him so I started seeing him as my real father too.They were both in the fbi Yes I lied about my dad just passing away but I had too '

Colby sighed ' I see that could've been my dead I can't even walk proparly yet '

I shook my head ' I would not let that happen it was my job to protect you I have doing this undercover thing for almost 2 years now but I will stop ,

Colby got up ' you are amazing and I'm sorry I have been such a jackass to you '

We went to my room. He kissed me. I kissed back. He was about to take of my shirt. I shook my head " I'm on period and you should rest your leg "

He sighed " fine we'll wait "

He turned my laptop on and put on a song.

He started to strip. It was neighbors know my name by trey songs. I was going crazy. He was so sexy. I loved him.

I got up to dance with him but he pulled me back on the bed. He just wanted to tease. It was a little funny cause I knew It was hard for him to stand

The next song was Earned it by the weekend. At last he was in his boxers. I could see something sticking out.

Damn why did I have to be on period. I was getting wetter and wetter. I got some wine.

He went to the bath tub. " let's take a bath , just put a tampon in "

I smiled and did what he demanded. He stared at me as I stripped naked and put in a tampon. I was a little uncomfortable

We went in the tub. The water was warm.

He kissed my neck and my breast as he put soap on my skin.

I took the soap and washed him clean. I stroke his manhood.

He moaned " oh Mandy "

He sucked my nipple. " oh Colby " I shouted.

He smirked " scream my name let the neighbors know my name "

I kissed him. I stroke his abs. He was so sexy.

I have never felt that way. I wanted him. He was the one. He wad my one. Mine.

He held me in my arms " I don't ever want to lose you again "

I smiled " you won't "