chapter 8

Mandy pov

I went to the bus to get changed. Colby pouted " so you are leaving me tonight ? "

I nodded " sorry boo " I kissed him. He smiled " have fun lovely "

I went to the club with the bellas , paige and nattie.

We ordered tequilla shots and shot them.

We started dancing with each other. Brie laughed " If Bryan sees me I'm dead "

Nikki nodded " you so are "

I danced with paige. She smiled " you and Colby are cute "

I nodded " Yes we are and thanks , how's Kevin ? "

She nodded " things are okay I guess "
I hugged her and continued dancing.

When I was back on the bus. I was puking. Colby stayed up to hold my hair. He was concered. " you aren't pregnant are you ? "
I glared at him. He sighed " sorry lovely "
He took me in his arms as we sat in front of the toilet. I sighed " Its that stupid Briemode thingy "
I felt more vomit comming. I put my head down the toilet and Colby held my hair.
He then made me some lemon tea. I felt like crap. He played with my hair " you'll be alright lovely , you'll be alright "
I fell asleep in his arms

The next morning. I felt like crap. I had such a headache.
Colby made me breakfast in bed. He was so sweet. I looked at him " what are we doing today ? "
He stared concerned at me " you should stay , you don't look well"
I shook my head " I'm fine "
He held my hand " I can even stay with you if you want "
I shook my head " no you should go , if I feel better I'm comming "
He kissed my cheek " I'm going to the gym , see you later lovely "
I sighed. I felt so bad for lying to him. He was so sweet.

I got up and took a shower. I felt much better. I got dressed in some shorts and a shirt.
I went to the gym. I saw Paige. She hugged me " are you feeling better lass ? "
I nodded " I do "
Brie and Nikki joined me. I laughed at Brie. " no BrieMode for me for a while

Colby saw me " hey you came , I'm done training let me take a shower and we can hang "

Nikki looked at me " colby really likes you , I have never seen him that way "
I blushed " well I really like him too "

I was with Colby in town when a girl came to him. She hugged him " I love you so much "
Colby smiled " thanks "
She glared at me "who are you "
I smirked " I'm the girlfriend and you ? "
She rolled her eyes " none of your buisness Colby will be mine soon "
I clapped in my hand " good luck with that "
She slapped me and I pushed her away " listen blondie stay the hell away from my boyfriend "
She gasped "whatever "
I sighed "sorry Colby "
He shook his head " its alright I love my fans but they scare me sometimes one day a bunch of them were running behind me and I got hit by a car "
I shook my head " don't worry It won't happen again "

Colby pov
Mandy was a great girl. she kept crazy fans out of my way. This Sunday was Summerslam. I couldn't wait. I was going to make history. I would be the first united states champion and united states champion at the same time. When I look back to my time on Nxt. I don't imagine me being on the top of wwe. It was an honor. I was really grateful. I dreamt of this as a kid

Summerslam
As Mandy kissed me. I left to go the ring. I wore the white suit she made for me. I felt so proud in this gear. It was like there was a part of her with me during the match. John looked at me. He held up bis belt. I smirked. It would soon be mine.
They rang the bell and we started wrestling.
During the match I was going to steal his submission move.
John Cena was a great wrestler. One of the best men I got to work with during my time here. He had great skills.

I was already tired. My back was hurting me. Jon Stewart came. He held a chair. He acted like he was going to hit me but offiously he was going to Hit John.
After he did his work I proudly won the match. I was champion once again. The two toned wrestler was now the best in the world. No offence Punk.
I walked backage where Mandy was waiting for me after every match.

She jumped on me " you were great , I loved it "

I nodded " let me take a shower and then we can watch main event together.

Mandy pov

Tonight wasn't really about Colby. Ot was about Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar.
I was a huge Undertaker fan since I was a kid. I was excited. Colby was rooting for Undertaker as well. Most people were. I mean It was the Undertaker.
After Colby showered we sat in his locker room waiting for the match to start. In thw mean time I gave him a massage. He was really hurt. I hated to see him hurt. It hurt me too. It was entertainment but sometimes the men got hurt for real.
I touched the bruice on his back.
He moanes. " ouch " I bit my lip " sorry "

After a long time of wrestling. Taker won the match. We both cheered. He pulled me out " come on "
He saw Undertaker backstage. Colby smiled " meet your newest fan "
I blushed " I'm Mandy Hastings "
He shook my hand " Mark Callaway , thanks for making this ugly toad look good "
He winked and walked away. I just met undertaker. How cool. I couldn't believe It.
Colby and I went back to the bus. We were both tired but Colby was hurt too. We didn't speak much after that. We just fell a sleep