chapter 3

Colby pov

Mandy was so beautiful. I liked her when I start liking a girl either the jerk or the charmer comes out. I was so happy the charmer came out.

After Raw we went back on the bus. She was still carrieng her rose with her how cute.

I looked at her " did you enjoy tonight ? "

She nodded " It was sick "

The buz stopped and I took her hand. She frowned " this is not the hotel "

I shook my head " we are going on a date "

We went into the restaurant. I ordered a table for two. The waitress was undressing me with her eyes and shooting Mandy glares.
We sat down. She looked around her " I can't believe it "
The waitress returned to order our food.
She smiled " a patato salad please "
I nodded " the same and also 2 cokes "
I looked at her " you like coke right ? "
She nodded " I do "

Girls were still looking at us. She blushed " the girls seem to like you "

I sighed " they do They are always attacking me "

She smiled small " oh "

I looked at her " tell me a little about yourself "

She shrugged " I love creating clothes , drawing , I love every color , I'm crazy about junk food " She chuckled " that's why I like going to the gym , I love cooking and I love music as well oh and movies , how about you ? "

I shrugged " Well I love wrestling obviously , Training , I love trying new things , doing crazy , I like going out , the color black and rock music "

I held her hand " maybe you could make me a new ring gear and go to the gym with me now and then "

She nodded " I'd love that "

The waitress returned with our food. I was starving and So was she. There was an awkward silence while we ate.

After I was done eating I broke the silence " so do you go to school ? "

She shook her head " not anymore , I dropped out of design school , Its personal "

She yawned. I smiled " you look tired " She nodded " sorry "

I shook my head " no worries , we'll leave after we are done.

After we were done we left immeadiatly.

She was perfect. When we arived at her hotel She looked at me " where are you staying ? "

I pointed to the back " right here "

She shook my hand " well have a nice day Mr. Lopez "

I laughed " Its Colby , and I'll walk you out "

I walked with her to the entrence and smiled " bye "

I had a crush on her. I went back to the buss smiling like an idiot.

Mandy pov
I played with my hair. Colby was a nice guy. I turned on tv cause I wasn't ready to sleep yet. I called mom. " so how was first day sweetie ? "
I smiled " It was great , Colby took me on a date "
She laughed " already ? "
" yes " I answered " he is a nice guy "
She cleared throat " well you are beautiful so it won't be hard for him to fall for you "
I yawned. Now I felt sleepy " mom , I'm going to bed , see you tomorow "
" wait ! " She almost shouted " are you going to tour with Colby "
I giggled " yes , from the moment he asked me , I knew I was going to say yes "
She laughed " well good , I love you sweetie "
I sighed " I love you too momma "
I hung up and looked at my phone. I was happy I was becoming close with mom. Paul was a nice man too and Grandpa. I loved Grandpa. He was a funny old man.

I was woken up by a knock on the door. Sleepy I opened. It was Colby. He stood there in a white t-shirt and jeans pants and a pizza in his left hand white juice juice in the other
He looked conserned " did I wake you up "
I smiled small and nodded " don't worry , come in "

He came in. He looked at me." I brought pizza and juice. " I laughed " I noticed , I'm going to take to take a shower , I'll be right back "

I took a shower wore some clothes then I joined Colby who already served breakfast and was watching Tv. " I'm starving " I said with a full mouth.
He laughed " so Am I "
We had a moment and just looked in each others eyes. I broke it by staring at my plate.
Colby looked at me " if you want another slice just grab it "
I took a sip of my juice and took another slice. I looked at him " when are you leaving for the next city "
He put his pizza down " theursday after smackdown "

I nodded " I'm coming with you "

He smiled " you do ? " I nodded " yes It could be fun "

He blushed " yes It will , thank you "

Later I went to mom and Paul and the kids.
Vaughn saw me and smiled " Hi Mandy "
I took her on my lap. I looked at mom " I need to move my stuff , some stuff to the hotel.
Paul shook his head " keep the rest of your stuff here , if you need clothes , I'll take you on a shoppong spree "
I shook my head " I can't let you do that "
Mom held my hand " please let us "
I sighed " alright "

Paul took his keys " lets go " I got up kissed Vaughn and mom " see you later "

We left and he took me to all kinds of places.

I bought dresses , shorts , underwear , shirts , a new bikini and many other things "

Paul gave me a credit card. My own credit card.

I walked out to go to the next store when I saw Colby talking to Paul shit

I went to them " Hi Mr. Levesque , Hi Colby "

He smiled at me " hello beautiful , where are you heading too ? "

I shrugged " calling a cap going back to the hotel "

He shook his head " I can't let you do that , sorry hunter I have to take my lady back to her hotel.

Paul nodded " alright "

I looked at Colby as we walked away " your lady ? "

He nodded " yes "