chapter 2

Mandy pov

I walked in the cafe. I was wearing a cute blue shirt with some  jeans. It waa full. It made it easier. I saw him sitting alone reading the paper. Girls were running to him and taking pictures. I ordered my vanilla laté and went to him. I smiled " hey is this seat taken ? "
He looked at me " that depends are you a fangirl ? "
I blushed " why ? "
He shook his head " never mind So whats your name "
I shook his hand " I'm Mandy , you ? " He stared weird at me " Colby , Colby Lopez "
They brought my late. He smiled " so what do you do for a living "
I put my late away " well I'm a designer , I just moved here , and you ? "
He smiled " you really don't know who I am huh , I'm a wwe superstar "
I smiled " never heard of it "
He put his paper down " really ? Well its just some men and woman entertaining people by wrestling "
I nodded " intresting "
He smiled " yea , do you want to see ? I can take you tonight , if you would like  "
I nodded " I'd Love that "
He winked " great I'll pick you up at 7 "
This was going perfect.

I went home. Paul looked at me " so ? , how was it ? "

I smirked " He wants to take me too a show tonight "

Paul nodded " thats great but how will you pull it off you know he can't pick you up here "

I smiled " I'm going to a hotel "

He laughed " you're brilliant Mandy "

I smirked " well I'm a hastings/McMahon anyway "

He nodded " Impresive , I'll pay the hotel bills for you "

I shook my head " No , I should do it by myself "

He sighed " Mandy , I told you I'm here for you , please let me do it , he works for me anyway

I felt tired " I'm going to lay down for a little bit "

I went upstairs. Colby was a nice guy , He was handsome "

I looked at the photo of my father on my nightsshelve.

" I miss you daddy "

I closed my eyes

When I woke up it was already at 4. We ate lunch together then Paul dropped me off to the hotel. He looked at me " if he makes one funny move , call me "

I laughed and went to go settle in. I took a shower and washed my hair.

I put on my bra and panties and wore some make up.

I wore my hair down. Then I wore the dress I brought with me.

I had to be honest. I looked stunning. Dad would be so proud of me.

I didn't want to cry and ruin my make up.

I sat on the bed It was 6:30 I had to wait another half hour.

I was really excited. I loved wwe and now I was going to see It live.

Seth rollins was one of my faves but It did hurt me that he turned on his former friends. The shield was just badass. I got a text from Colby

I'm almost there

I laughed and texted back

You shouldn't be texting and driving 

I got another text 

I'm not , come down I'm here 

I took my purse. Wore my shoos and went downstairs. I searched for Colby. I was about to call him when someone tickled me. I was about to punch that person when I saw it was Colby. he held a rose in his hand.  ' for you lovely '

I smiled and accepted it. he showed me the way and then I remembered these guys have a tour bus. We went inside and he held my hand. 

this guy was fast , but he was sweet. Like he read my mind he whispered to me ' I hope you feel comfortable with me holding your hand cause we just met , I just don't do these things , I just lost my fiance and my last girlfriend cheated on me , the only thing I see is fan girls trying to get in my pants . I don't have time for dates '

I smiled ' well consider this a date ' he shook his head ' no lovely not yet '

We arrived at wwe stadium and we went out. People were taking pictures of him...of us. We went inside and I saw only familiar people. The big show

He looked at Colby ' girlfriend ? ' Colby smiled ' not yet anyway ' He took me to his locker room. ' make yourself comfortable '

I sat on a chair. He went to take a shower. It was crazy in here. Dad wanted to bring me here so many times but I was too scared to face mom. 

Suddenly I heard singing. was Colby singing ? gosh he was a bad singer. Back there in California I had no time to date and dad scared every guy of  , guys wanted one thing , the only wanted to get in my pants. 

I know this is soon but when I agreed to going undercover , I never realized that Colby would be so nice and funny oh and gentle. 

I thought He was going to be a jerk since he's wwe next big ting. He came out o the shower. Dressed and put perfume. 

He looked at me ' do I look good ? ' 

I smiled ' yeah '

He nodded ' lets go '

We walked trough the halls again. Then I saw mom and Paul. They smirked at me. Colby saw them and pulled me to them ' Mandy , this are my bosses Paul Levesque but you can say hunter or triple H and this is the million dollar princess herself , Stephanie McMahon '

I shook their hands ' Hi , I'm Mandy , this place is amazing ' Colby nodded ' I just met her today but I would like for her to tour with me. I'm always so alone. 

Stephanie nodded ' well as long as she isn't underage she may '

I stared at him ' tour ? ' He nodded ' we go to different cities every week , do you want to tour with me ? '

I bit my lip ' can I think about it ? '

He nodded a bit upset ' sure '