chapter 12

Colby pov

I was angry but most of all I was hurt. I looked at Mandy. She laid in her bed with her back against me. I could tell that she was crying. I wanted to hold her tight but that was going to make me weak.
She hurt me but what if she regret it ? I was never going to trust a woman again. She made sure of that.
My heart was broken.
I wasn't even in the mood to wrestle. I just wanted her. I knew she was too good to be true. Life isn't just some a fairy tale.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I didn't see Mandy. All of her stuff were gone. I went outside. I saw her going out of the bus. I grabbed her hand ' I said leave in the morning '

She looked at me ' I can't stay here knowing I hurt you '

I glared at her ' oh so now you're the one who's hurting , Mandy get over yourself I'm the one who's hurting just get back here and leave in the morning '

I didn't want her to leave. I was still in love with her.

She came back in the bus and went to bed. She wasn't sleeping and neither was I

I looked at her. She looked at me ' so I guess this is it huh ? ' I nodded ' yeah , see you around ' She hugged me ' I'm sorry '

I slowly pushed her away ' just go ' I was hurting. She nodded ' see you around '

Mandy pov

I sat in the cab. I started crying. I screwed up. Why did I hurt him ? I was just protecting him. I couldn't tell him the truth as much as I wanted to. It would put him in danger. I felt so bad.

I arived home. Aunt Bestsy hugged me " you are home ? "
I nodded " I screwed up , I don't want to talk about it "
She sighed " stay here don't ever go away "
I looked at her " I have fallen in love with him "
She smiled " that's big Did you tell him ? "
I shook my head " yes but he doesn't want anything to do with me "
She sighed " why not ? "
I shrugged " He found out , I don't blame him tho "
She pulled me into a hug " He will come around "
I nodded " I hope so "
I then looked around " where is dad ? "
" in France " She answered. I shook my head " goodnight aunt Betsy "

Dad didn't even call me.
Aunt Betsy was all I had. She was the maid.

Colby pov

It was already a week since Mandy left. I missed her so much.my match with kane was tertible. She always made my day better. I trusted her to soon. I always trust to soon. Then again maybe I didn't know the whole story. I was going back after tonight. I knew where her aunt livef so I had to know the full story. What if she was forced to do it ?
I shook my head. I had to go.

Friday I finally was going to see her again. I was nervous.
I knocked on the door where she lived. I took a deep breath. The door opened and a middle ages woman stood there " seth Rollins ? "
I nodded " yeah uhm is Mandy home ? "
She shook her head " you just missed her , she's at her father's grave , Its not far from here just at the conor of this street "
I smiled " thanks how is she ? "
She sighed " alright you can go to her "
I nodded " I will , thanks again "

I walked to the conor of the street. I saw many graves. I then saw her. My heart sank.
I slowly walked to her. I heard her sobh " oh daddy I'm so sorry I failed I guess my love for him got in the way of it. He is such a good man , He deserves so much better then me "

" Mandy ? " I asked.

She turned around " Colby ? " There were tears in her eyes. she got up and I held her close " Its's going to be alright lovely don't worry "
I felt better having her in my arms again. I missed her. That was no secret.
She turned to the grave. I miss my father so much.
I sighed " He would be proud of you "
Then I looked at the date. That man died 15 years ago. I shook my head " so you lied to me ? "
She looked at me " about what ? "
I looked back at her " you said your father just died but the grave stone says the year 2000 "
She shook her head " oh no Colby I can explain "
I slowly pushed her away " I came her thinking I could give you a chance but you lied about everything , how can I ever trust you again ?

She shook her head " Colby I can Explain ! "

She held my hand. I slowly pushed away " Mandy I can't do this I'm sorry "

I walked away abd looked back at her " Are you coming or not ? "

She looked at me " coming where? "

I sighed " I'm puting you home "

She shook her head " I want to stay with my father for a little longer "

I walked to her " you shouldn't be alone here , Its dark are we even allowed to be here ? "

She nodded " we are "

I held her hand " let me just drop you off , Its not save this late "

Mandy pov

I walked back home with Colby. He was quiet. I sighed " Colby please say something "
He shook his head " I have nothing to say to you "
I was hurting. I hated dad for this. This was the first mission that gone wrong. I was always good. I let love come in the way of my job. We arived home. Colby kissed my cheek. I looked at him " so this is it huh ? "
He nodded " yes Goodbye "
He waited till I was inside. I looked out of the window and saw the bus drive away. Goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend.