chapter 7

Colby pov

I was at the bus. I laid down on Mandy her lap " so you enjoyed tonight ? " She blushed as she played with my face. ' It was amazing , Usually on my birthdays Its just me and my dad '

He looked at me ' so want to unwrap presents ? ' I nodded ' lets do that ' he held my face and got up. he got the box with presents.

I first unwrapped Nikki's pres ant. I started laughing. Colby looked at me ' what's it ' I showed him ' Its a dildo '

I covered my eyes laughing. When I uncovered them I saw Colby blushing. I kissed him and Opened the next present. It was a cute shirt from Nattie and Tj

From Paige I got a best friend Necklace. From Becky I got ear rings. Charlotte bought me a cute dress. Show bought me a book. he knew I loved reading. Rosa gave me a skirt

Brie gave me a shirt with brie mode on it. Foxy bought me some cute shoos. Trin and Tamina bought me shorts. randy got me a ring. Colby wasn't happy about that. Stu gave a perfume

Joe bought gave me a shirt of his gear. I got many more presents. Finally I opened the last one. I burts out in laughter.

It were some condoms from Dean.

Colby shook his head ' some friends I have , I'm going to take a shower lovely ' He got up and I took out the presents of Paul and Mom.

Mom Grandpa and Paul gave me a credit card. Mom also gave me a baby picture of mine. I shed a tear.

I hid the presents and waited till Colby was done showering.

Colby pov

I was so happy that I had the chance to plan this amazing event for Mandy. what if I didn't find out that it was her birthday.

She would never tell me. She would be upset all day.

Mandy pov

I was getting ready for Raw. Brie had a match against Charlotte tonight. I loved Charlotte but I wore the brie mode shirt.
Colby held me from behind " you look better then Brie in it "
I laughed " you don't say "
Suddenly I felt something pressing against my ass. I chocked and blushed. Colby looked at me " what's wrong ? "
I blushed again and I looked down to his pants. He did the same " oh my gosh , I'm so sorry " He shouted.

I shook my head " you can't help it right ? "
He laughed " no "
We went inside and people took a lot of pictures of us.

We went inside. Charlotte saw me abd came to me " now that's disrispectful , you hurt my feelings wearing that shirt " she said sarcastic.
I laughed " sorry "
She shook her head " no no I'm not talking to you anymore "
I laughed. Colby held my hand and kissed me " I have to go check with the bosses , see you in a bit lovely "
He was so amazing. I can't believe he had to be a jerk in wwe but he was a good actor

I saw Nicole and Brie. She smiled " now that's my girl , briemode btw since Bryan is out of town do you want to go partieng getting in BrieMode ? "
I nodded " sure , I would love that "
Nikki rolled her eyes " I can't believe you got her a briemode shirt , how lame is that the best you could do ? , Its pretty rude you know "
Brie laughed " what did you get her you jerk "
Nikki smirked " you really want to know ? Ask her "
" she got me a dildo " I blurted out.
Brie laughed " you are bad "
Nikki laughed " what ? , I use it too , whenever John isn't around "
I shook my head " you are horrible , wait you didn't give me yours right "
Nikki shook her head " no , don't worry "
We walked away " so is Colby good ? " Nikki asked. " nicole! " brie shouted
" good how? " I asked sarcastic
Nikki poked me " you know "
I smiled " we haven't done it yet "
Nikki gasped " you haven't ? "
I shooked him " not ever still a virgin "
Nikki shook her head " you should hop on the horse "

" Nicole and Brieanna to the gorilla " someone shouted.
They hugged me and left.

Someone tickled me. It was Jon. He put an arm around me " so have you used them ? Should I get you more "
I poked him " no "
Jon looked at me " so you two do it without ? "
I covered my eyes " we don't do it at all "
Jon pulled me closer " virgin ? I can teach you how "
Suddenly someone joined us. It was colby. He crossed his arms " I leave you alone for 1 hour and you cheat on me wait to go lovely "
I shook my head " no I wasn't "
Jon nodded " yes you were "
Both men were laughing. It was so horrible.

I pouted and Colby pulled me closer " sorry lovely "

Jon looked at me " you are amazing , do you have sisters ? "

I laughed and thought " I have 3 but they are too young for you "

I shook my head " no , I do not "

Jon sighes " can we share her then "

Colby shook his head and kissed my cheek " no she's all mine "

I put my arms around him " I'm going out with bellas tonight , getting in a little briemode.

Colby pouted " you are leaving me alone ? "

I nodded " yes " I kissed him " I"ll be right back babe "

Colby pov

Jon looked at me " you are so in love "

I nodded " I am , I really am , I love her "

Jon put a hand on my shoulder " she's great don't screw it up "

I shook my head " I won't , I promise "
Renee walked by. She kissed Jon his cheek.

I laughed " Renee he is trying to cheat on you with my girl "

She poked him " is that so , maybe we should do a 4some "

She walked away smirking. I laughed " that one is a keeper "

He nodded " I love her "

I smiled " I know , don't screw it up "

I looked behind me and saw Mandy talking to the Bellas. She looked so wonderful.