Back I am

Lol, hey. Yes, I back. But as I said, I will no longer be continuing this book. I am actually gonna have shiro1sora do the last part of the lemon for me. Sorry, I won't be finish in the requests. My imagination is blown with all the new stories I've been thinking up.
So, a few updates. 1, I'm pretty sure ddw is dead again... IDC, really though. I just wanted to write stories with you buys, but I have a new way to do that. I made a creating characters rp! If you guys are into rp or whatever... You guys can help me with my character development~! And of course I give you credit. Basically, I'll make an rp room for each book, and put the characters and their basic personality and appearance, then you guys can choose who you wanna be.
2, if your interested in some weird shit, I don't know if she's posted any of it yet, but shiro1sora has switched me and her genders and made a yaoi about us. Surprisingly enough, I'm the dominate one... Of course my personality is different though.
Annddd, that's about. Sorry for discontinuing this one, but I thought about it a lot, and it's gonna mess with my other updates. Who knows? Maybe from time to time, I'll make more one shots for this. But it will be very rare.
See you on the flip side, buh-bye~!