not an update, just wanna talk

Hey guys, I already feel as if I've left you ;-; and I scared myself today. This morning I got u, instantly thinking of Wattpad, and thought after finishing the stories I currently have published but not finished, stop writing. Terrible experience. Then I had tea, cake, and watched Blood-c.
First off, I just want to let you know of some awwwesome things I'm going to be doing.
One, I'm making another horror book, ghost based. Telling you this because I know there is aew of you who like horror stuff. That all happened because I looked out my livingroom window. There's this building that isn't even used for anything but its still there and its huge and looks creepy. So I though, hey, why not make a story about how creepy that shit is. Its really weird to look out my window because that's all I see other than trees. I can just barely see the street.
Another book I'll be making is anime reviews. I've been going  through major anime marathons for like a week now, since yesterday I've been watching blood-c. The day before that I finished my little monster in one day. I have a whole list of stuff I'm going to watch and stuff I have watched. I also started classroom crisis and is it wrong to pick up girls in dungeons? Which is frickin' hilarious. If you have watched no game no life and like anime's like that, I highly recomend.
And lastly. I did a quiz about myself asking about what you knew about me. Only one person guessed my name so that will remain anonymous except to the person who guessed it and myself. Anyways, back to the point, I'm bored of anime for an hour at least, I'm just looking at septiplier and pewdiecry pictures, so I just wanna answer questions for now. So questions you have about me I might answer. Depends on what you ask. Leave your questions in the comments and I'll get to them as soon as I can.
(Sorry if some words are messed up, typing fast on a tablet is difficult.)
See you on the flip side, buh-bye~!