Kanato

Almost time for me to go to bed, thought I should update though. I don't think I've ever shown you guys my haircut or me at all... So there ya go... Ugh, I hate my nose, and zits and ugh... I'm so pale! ;-; at least I don't sparkle though.

Asleep in my bedroom, I was snuggled up in my blankets, when suddenly my door was opened followed by a yell.
"Y/N! Where is he?!"
I jolted up and looked at him.
"Kanato! I was sleeping!"
"Where is he?" He glared, walking closer.
"Who?!"
"You know who."
I noticed he wasn't holding Teddy. Oh... He thinks I did that.
"It wasn't me. As you just witnessed me jumping out of my skin when you scared the shit out of me, I was sleeping!!!!"
He continued to glare as he got to the edge of my bed and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him harshly.
"Don't talk back to me... It's bad for your health, y/n. You should know by now."
I nodded.
"Good. Now, one last time. Where. Is. He. Y/N-chan?"
"One last time. I. Don't. Know."
He growled as he let me go.
"Why would I steal teddy?"
He went silent a moment. He had turned his back to me, and I was scared to know what his expression was. He turned his head slowly to me, and he was back to "normal" I guess.
"Is that your excuse? 'Why would I steal teddy?' You wouldn't have to have a reason to steal him, you could just think it's funny... You think it's funny, don't you y/n-chan? To watch me be angry and search madly for teddy?"
"I don't find that kind of joke funny. In fact, why not ask your brothers who are STANDING OUTSIDE THE DOOR!" I yelled so they would know I was talking to them and Ayato and Laito started chuckeling as they revealed themselves and walked into the room.
"Bitch-chan is smarter than I thought, hn... Right Ayato-kun?"
"Only slightly."
I glanced at Kanato and he looked pissed again. But not at me thank god. They  noticed to and Laito laughed.
"It was just a game, nii-san. Here."
He tossed teddy to Kanato and him and Ayato left the room. Kanato sat down on my bed and I layer back down, covering up in my blanket again.
"Well, bye then." He got up and started leaving.
I heard my door close and I sat up. He wasn't within my line of vision, but I knew he didn't leave.
"Kanato, I know your still-"
He turned my head to him and kissed me, causing a crimson to show on my cheeks.

My mom might of just got fired... So I might lose my internet from lack of money. Sorry if I don't update as much. I'm not sure, so I can't say so yet. But if it does happen, the chances of me continuing this story is slim to not.
See you on the flip side, buh-bye~!