30. ShuuxReader

So the last chapter sucked. Even if you think I didn't, which you probably think it did, I think it did. There will be a continue of that chapter... Sometime. Where there is romance. Anyways, it sucked because I had no spark. And without a spark, the stories become plain, emotionless, boring and terrible, and I am sorry I wrote that chapter but I had to get it over with... I'll make it up later. BY THE WAY! That book I promised? Coming to Wattpad sometime this month or next month. Eheheh... And it may involve some of these one shot peices requested by you. Not the one where Subaru died, hell no he's mah dude (so back dafuq up -w-) but, IF you would like to suggest, which ones I should add, leave comment below, and Herr we go. Yes, I meant Herr. Because I'm fuckin' weird.
And screw writers block, I'll use my brothers tablet.

You were sleeping on your bedroom floor, under your bed, hiding. You knew they'd find you if they tried, but you tried anyways.
About an hour into your sleep, you were pulled by out from under your bed by an arm and legs, and pinned to the ground. You opened your eyes finding Ayato.

"What do you want, loser?" You grinned.

He glared at you and growled lowly. He raised his hand you braced yourself. Nothing happened.

"Its impolite to hit ladies."

You opened your eyes again to see Shuu tightly grasping Ayatos wrist.

"What's it to you? Mind your own damn business, Shuu.

" Heh, this is my problem."

He kicked Ayatos side, sending him to the side of the room. He sat you up and placed you in his lap.

"Damn you, Shuu!" Ayato shouted as he got up.

Shuu just grinned as he rest his head on your shoulder, leaving sloppy kises all the way down your neck. He left a mark and then smiled right at Ayato as he bit your ear gently.

"She's mine."

And with that, Ayato left the room.

Here~!
Remember to comment which one shot scene you want in the book!