Epilogue

(Pic above was drawn by OceanSorrowSong! Go follow her on Instagram! Her Instagram is @oceansorrowsong!! Thank you so much for drawing this for me babe! This is like this entire book! Hikaru, Kaoru, and Emiko! Thank you all so much for reading! Go check out my new fanfic about Tamaki Suoh! Love u all!)

I held on tight to my left and my right as I took deep breaths.

"It'll be okay. He's waiting for you." Hikaru whispered in my ear as I nodded.

"Hey, remember you've got us." Kaoru says as I smile.

The music begins to play as I begin to walk. To my left are some of Mori's family and friends as I see on my right Haruhi holding a hyper young little girl with blonde hair as she held her 6 month pregnant bump. Tamaki was calming the child down and staying quiet. They couldn't come to the front and be a part of it since they had to control Minnie Tamaki's.

The rest of the host club was at the front and my real father and my birth mom sat in the back smiling.

I look up to see Mori so close as my brothers hand me to him. I feel his warm hand help me to the preacher as he starts with the vows.

We didn't say ours since Mori is a man of few words and everything has already been said that is needed to be.

The rings are placed on our fingers as we ignore his last words as I grab the back of his neck and kiss him. The claps were muffled as I hold him tightly kissing him.

We stop as we now and walk to the party. Honey was in charge of the cake as he made us eat a huge slice. We danced and the flickering lights made it more magical.

The limo was at the end of the walkway as I hugged my brothers tightly.

"Stay safe, Emiko." They say to me as I kiss them each on the cheek.

I hug them one last time as they kiss my forehead. I walk to Mori as he takes my hand filling in the emptiness.

Haruhi came up to us while Tamaki came with the hyper child.

"Take care alright?" She says hugging me as much as she can with her huge baby bump.

"I will. Make sure mini Haruhi is okay." I say pointing to her stomach as she laughs and Tamaki pulls me close to him handing Mori the child.

"Go be happy, daughter. You deserve it. Daddy is proud of you." He whispers in my ear as I nod and hug him back as I take Mori's big hand.

"Take care of her." Tamaki says as they blow us a kiss walking away.

Next is Honey as he runs up to me hopping up to me.

"Emi-chan I expect many mini Mori's when you come back!" He jokes as I go red watching Mori go pink.

"Alright Honey. Just know I love the cake moments we've had." I say as he nods with some tears. He hops on Mori and starts telling him things that I give them privacy about.

Mori nods as they run off.

"It's my turn I'm guessing." Kyoya says walking up to us pushing up his glasses.

"Kyoya. I'll probably miss you." I say sarcastically as he lets out a chuckle giving me a side hug.

"Thanks for all the laughs, Emiko." He says as I nod. He hugs Mori and leaves.

Mori wraps an arm around my waist as we walk to the Limo.

"Mori?" I ask as he looks at me when the car starts.

"Yes." He says.

"Where are we going now?" I ask.

"Somewhere that we don't have to hide from everything." He says as I nod leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I'd like that very much." I say as he chuckles.

"Being The Secret Triplet is tough?" He asks.

"It's not tough as much as it is enjoyable." I say as I bop his nose.

He chuckles as I lean my head back on his tough shoulder. He starts playing with my hair as the sun begins to set.

Thanks for this adventure, mom.

-

The End.

-

TEARS EVERYWHERE! I enjoyed writing this so much. Thank you all for all the support and love! I love you guys so much.

I hate ending books since it just makes it feel like it's over. So that's why I'm writing a Tamaki Suoh fanfic!

It's called,

The boy who played the piano.

I recommend checking that out!

Again thank you all so much for taking your time to read this book and hopefully enjoy it as much as I did.

Wow. It's ending now. I'm legit crying in real life right now.

I love love love you guys!

Remember Music Room 3 is ALWAYS OPEN!

And again thank you!

Good bye!

Love you all to death!
-HadHatterX