Chapter 10

(I saw this pic on Instagram and started to die. XD)

Everyone was pushed down to the beach as we started to work. To much screaming! We do the brotherly love thing as that squeal and it just got annoying. I saw Haruhi looking at the ocean but not doing anything but sit there.

I tell my brothers I'll be back and give them pecks on the cheek sending girls wild. I roll my eyes when my back is turned walking towards Haruhi.

"You okay, Haruhi?" I ask.

"I'm fine it just looks like they'll be a thunder storm later." She says looking at a dark cloud that was far away.

"Are you scared of thunder?" I ask.

"Y-yeah. I just can't move when I hear it. Don't tell anyone please, Emiko." She says seriously.

"I won't do that." I say.

"Thanks." She says going back to the position of looking at the ocean.

I sit next to her putting my knees to my chest as I just stare at the ocean. I see Tamaki and everyone freaking out at the ocean and just screaming. Ugh.

"Wanna go walk on the beach?" Haruhi asks smiling at me.

I smile, "sure!" I say as we start to walk.

I hear something about 'Emiko and Haruhi scare challenge' or something like that. I shrug it off as we continue to walk to towards a huge rock.

We see girls on the top as we start to climb up.

"Girls be careful!" Haruhi says to them as we reach the top.

We stare at the incredible view as we watch the sun change its beautiful colors.

I smile till I hear a crunch of a can.

I turn and see three men clearly drunk walking towards us.

"Hey pretty ladies." One calls as they inch closer.

Haruhi starts to move forward as I sternly look at her. She's not trained in my special force. She backs up as one of the guys try and grab The girls.

I smirk as I make a fist.

I throw a strong punch at the man as I hear a crunch. Jaw broken. He screams and falls to the ground. I kick his nuts as he falls over. I spread my legs as I do something I've been perfecting for a while now.

I jump into the air and land on another guys shoulders. I toss him to the ground crushing him and stepping on his face. He shouts in pain as I pull his arm back behind his back pushing hard.

"Charlie! Stop! Let's just go!" The man I had held in a strong position begs. The girls had run off as the man I assume named Charlie holds Haruhi over the cliff.

"Give me the girl and you can just leave." I say in a deep voice.

"N-no!" He shouts at me.

I smirk as I throw the guy to the ground as he faints.

"Wrong answer." I purr out as I hear several footsteps trying to get up the rock.

He gulps as I grab his collar. I feel the memories creep up on me as I stare at the man. Stupid. I grab his face as I throw it to the ground like a bouncy ball. He hits the rock cliff as I see the host club staring at me.

I look at Haruhi but the rock cracks. I grab Haruhi close to me but the rock crumbles both of us falling to the ocean beneath.

I hear shouts as I feel the pain of a million needles poke into my back. I hold Haruhi close as I just hold her tight. We're sinking but I don't care. I can't do this.

But Haruhi, she has a life. I push her to the surface as I watch Tamaki grab her and pull her to the surface.

I swim away trying to go deeper and deeper. An escape. Can't let this go to waste. Before I even get to the dark part I feel cold dark muscular arms wrap around me pulling me to the surface. I try to escape but he holds tighter. I feel myself lose consciousness I look up into cold grey eyes but these didn't have glasses. This person had a dark expression and no words to speak.

-
HELLO SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER!

I need love advice...

How do you basically know you like someone?

How do u tell them?

And I need help with this!

PLEASE COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!

Bye-Bye
-HadHatterX