Chapter 14

I arrived home handing the man his earned money as he greedily left me. I wiped tears away as I feel darkness and coldness fall on my shoulders. I see the lights on at my house as I start walking then I stop. No I can't go in there.

I look at the maze next to the house. My brothers said never to go in there. There not here. I start to run throwing my heels off as I ran trying to run from darkness that was way to close. As I ran I started making wide and strange turns as I meet face to face with a rose garden.

A beautiful fountain in the middle. I wipe some stray tears as I know my makeup is probably dreading down my face. I walk to the fountain as I look at my reflection.

I take the extensions out and I see my brothers. I'm just another one of them. I'm still in this beautiful dress but I shouldn't be in it. I'm not worth the silk. I had changed after that whole performance on the stage.

I keep my head in my hands as tears fall. Nothing. Is the right word for me. It's like snow falling in winter. The snow flakes are each unique with there own story. I am not a snow flake. Rain falling from the sky beautiful droplets with pleasant sounds helping small children sleep to a peaceful melody. I'm not rain.

I am simply nothing. I'm nothing special. The only word to describe me is nothing. I'm something because of my brothers. But my identity is hidden from the world. Lied about. My real father got rid of me in shame of his poor choices with the pregnancy.

I'm here as a mistake. A extra on a set of stars. I'm the one that got out of line and is getting more than she should.

I feel a vibration in my glove as I look and see its Hikaru and Kaoru as I look at the picture of them. I'm an extra.

I decline as I look at my feet. Scarred from childhood falls and wrong footing.

The wind seemed to pick up as I looked at my reflection again in the beautiful fountain. Just me there. I take my glove off putting hand in the water as I draw slowly. I keep on making ripples as the whole fountain seems to go with the rhythm. I close my eyes feeling the water on the tips of my fingers seemed to relax my beating heart

"It's not nice to leave friend without a warning." A stern deep voice spoke from the darkness as I jumped and looked at a tired looking Mori.

"What are you doing here Takashi?" I ask trying to hide my tears.

He doesn't respond as he moves swiftly from the darkness and sits down giving me a big bear hug.

I can't hold the tears in anymore as they fall and everything collapses.

I hug him tight as I keep crying probably looking ugly as ever.

"You don't need to be afraid anymore." Mori said in a deep voice as I held him tight.

The anxiety of the dark started to go away. I can sleep in a room with it with my brothers but without.... I don't think I could live.

I felt things fall off my shoulders as I could breath again. I looked at Mori who's eyes were looking at something else.

"Your worried about Honey right?" I ask.

He looks down at me and the world seems to stop. The darkness fades as I see the sun start to come up.

I get up as Mori lets go and I pick up the extensions.

"Don't tell please." I say without turning.

I start to walk as I hear him walking behind me towards the mansion.

I see some vines as I throw my heels up on the balcony and I start to climb. I'm close to the top when Mori grabs my waist and puts me on his shoulder and climbs. We reach the top as I grab my heels and open the balcony door. The maid always forgets.

I walkin as I watch Mori follow. He stares at something and I see he's looking at my leg. I look down and see a long cut. Probably from my mental break down at the beach.

"It's fine I-." I start to say when Mori starts waking to my closet and pulls out a hoodie and some jeans.

He grabs the first aid kit and picks me up placing me on the bed and lifting my dress to see it.

He starts to clean it with the wipe and bandages it up as he takes me to the bathroom and let's me do what I need to do.

I close the door and see how much of a mess I look like. I wash off the rest of the makeup and I then take off the dress and I wash my hair using the sink.

I dry it off with a towel as I put on the hoodie and the jeans as I open the door to see Mori waiting calmly.

"Thanks, Mori." I say softly as he looks at me and gives a 'hmph' at me.

I sit down next to him on the couch as I calmly lean back. I feel my eyes start to close as I drift off to a dreamless sleep.

-

Heyy guys!

Sorry for lack of updates and updates on the guy. Well he will never like me and I just gave up and lost feeling for him. This seems to happen a lot.  I entered the Ouran High school host club competition so make sure to vote on this book!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Love you all!

Bye-bye!

-HadHatterx