Chapter 12

*k so I just wanted to say something about Ouran Highschool host club. Well, honestly I admire Tamaki in soooo many ways! He always has a smile and only cares about others happiness besides his own. He had the worst child hood and the worst life and he still kept a smile. I know he's not real but I'm trying to be him in real life. He honestly is so inspiring of you look at it from a different perspective. K here's the chapter just wanted to say that!*

Emiko's P.O.V.

I walk back in the room immediately meet with my brothers. They looked at me then hugged me tight as I hugged them.

"We were so scared." They whispered hugging me.

"I'll always be okay. You don't need to worry about me so much." I say some tears in my eyes.

"Your our other half!- we could never not worry about you!" They exclaim at me.

I giggle as I kiss each of there cheeks. They giggle a bit as they look at me with a smile.

"You know, Emiko? It looks like your Brest region grew a bit." They say pointing at my chest. I look down and see that my non existent boobs were a little budding through the swim suit.

I covered my arms going red as they laughed.

"Your wearing a dress tonight. Kyoya set up a ball to apologize about the violence. We told everyone you needed rest and you wouldn't be able to make it. Soooo your going as a girl." They say.

I go even redder as they take me to the closet. There was the most beautiful dress in the history of pretty dresses. (Pic above). It was a pink/orange/red dress with no straps and was ruffled at the bottom with little gems at the top. It had a bow at the back. I almost cried looking at it.

I hugged my brothers squealing as they left chuckling closing the door. There was some how a bathroom in this closet area. I took a shower making/ trying to make my hair extra silky as I get out and blow dry it even though it's pretty short. I see there's hair extensions as I see of course two maids.

They smile as they start putting the extensions in and putting me in the beautiful dress. They pulled the long orange hair into a side French braid. They put tiny white flowers in as well and started to do makeup. They painted my nails a bright white including my toes.

They started to put on a full face mask that stopped at the top of my mouth all the way to my forehead. It stayed on pretty well as they secured it. I didn't talk much wondering why they let me wear a dress? I mean I'm supposed to be a guy.

I shook it off as they stepped me into white pumps. Good thing I have practice in these death contraptions.

The maids smile happy with there work as they hold my hand out setting a white gem stoned ring on my finger as they lead me out the door. They took me to the place everyone was entering through

Everyone stared at me as I looked down at the floor. I followed were everyone else was going as the maids disappeared. We made it to the front of the room were we were supposed to wait. All the girls were wearing masks squealing at the thought of dancing with one of the hosts. Some were crying about how I couldn't make it. Well at least some people care....

The door suddenly opens as Kyoya starts speaking about no telling who you are and please be polite.

Then this whole ball began.

I watched as everyone danced. I stayed at the pole staying away from everyone. I stared at my freshly manicured nails as I saw everyone else. Every one seemed so happy. I had a tiny smile on my light pink lips. I liked seeing others happy. It doesn't matter about me it matters about them.

I felt movement as I looked and caught Tamaki just staring at me and hiding. Even with the mask I could tell who it was.

I watched him inch over to me as I just put on a straight face as he was near me.

"Hello, may I have this dance from you my lovely lady?" He asks Bowing as I feel my cheeks blush.

"Anything for a handsome gentleman." I say in my actual voice as I see the tips of his ears go red.

I take his hand as he guides me to the dance floor. His hand took my waist as I took his shoulder and our hands conjoined. The song was slow but drifted the whole room into a soft waltz.

He was an excellent dancer as was I. He seemed to like the idea of me being under his control you could say.

His eyes stayed in contact with my own as we did spins and twirls. As the song ended he gracefully pulled me a bit closer till our cheeks were soon touching.

"You dance beautifully. I must know your name?" He whispered.

"If you knew my name, you would run away." I whisper back.

"Never." He says.

'Don't tell anyone who you are!'

I heard the warnings in my head.

The song ended as I bowed and walked away quickly before he could utter another word.

I saw a balcony as I raced to it exiting the crowded room. I saw the bright beautiful stars as I looked up at them.

'Count them my darling,'

I remember my mother telling me.

I started to but was soon tired. I headed back in and was meet with a thud. I looked up to see Nekozowa.

"Hello, my dear. Precious beauty of the night." He whispered in a low tone. He probably got in since the lights were dimmed do you could barely see the person only there mask showed.

"Would you be my next dance?" He asked politely. No Beelzneef with him.(sorry idk how to spell it) alright.

He had a suit on and his regular cloak but with a white mask. It resembled the phantom of the opera a lot!

I nodded taking his hand. Cold but it felt good on my shaking hands.

He took me to the dance floor. He grabbed my waist and took my hand as I put my hand on his shoulder.

I saw Tamaki standing to the side looking around. He stared at me and Nekozawa as his eyes went wide.

Nekozawa started to spin and we did some very hard moves. Tamaki seemed to be trying to reach us but I sorta made us dance away from him. It was pretty fun.

The song ended and I thanked Nekozawa and stood off to the side.

I watched as others danced as I just smiled. I heard the end of the nights closing as I inched towards the door. I felt familiar sets of arms wrap around my waist.

"Dresses look better on you." I heard Hikaru and Kaoru's voice's say in my ear.

I just chuckled as we started to walk. Through the doors of the exit.

This seemed to be a good night.