Chapter 3

Emiko's P.O.V.

Hikaru grabs me and picks me setting me In a chair as I see him drag out a market board.

"Alright, if your gonna be our triplet you need to learn to be like us." He says to me as I lean back and set my hands in my lap.

He points to my hands and says, "no, we lean back and prop our elbow up if we can or we put our hands by our sides." He says to me as I roll my eyes and do what he says.

"Now, we need to-." He starts to say till I finish for him.

"Work on me talking after you."

"You look so tense today- do you need a stress reliever?" I finish unsure.

"Good, but seem more confident with your answer. Now we are going to start by saying the same thing at the same time." Hikaru and Kaoru say.

"But boss, they will figure it out." We all say at the same time.

He starts teaching me about everyone and anything I need to know. We go to my body positions and I'm always sectioned In between them. They show me there signature finger sign which was a peace sign as I do it. They show me how to act as a guy. They even teach me some more of there tricks with the brotherly love thing.

We soon perfect everything as I seem to just be going into a perfect triplet.

I want to make my brothers proud. I guess I have to be this for them.

6 days later:////

I now am probably the most believable boy/ triplet ever.

My brothers are proud and can't wait for school tomorrow.

I hope it ends okay.