Chapter 5: Levi and Farlan

What happened on the last chapter:
Then they both smiled happily. "Okay. Now let's just go get some food now" Michael said and we started to walk off. 'They're so happy even though they're living in a place like this. I'll help them to get to see the surface someday! I will certainly help them see the surface someday!' I thought to myself.
----------------------------------------
Isabel's POV
It's been a long time since me and Michael saw (y/n). The three of us became too attached to each other after these past days. "Isabel! Look! There's a little bird" (y/n) said as she picks up the bird from the ground.

"Ah. Maybe it got lost around here" Michael said

"Ah you're right! Oh you poor little thing" I said as I pet the bird.

"How about we take it to the surface then!" (Y/n) suggested.

"Eh? But how?" We both asked

"We'll go use the 11th stairway"She said, smiling bright

Me and Michael looks at each other and then give her 'are you serious about this?!' Look. And she just gave us a smile as response. I'm guessing that she's serious about this.

"Alright then! Let's do this! So what's the plan (y/n)?" I said, energetic and they both nodded

"Oh uh... Here's the plan...." She said.
---------------------------------------------
Your POV
As I finished saying my plan we then went to the 11th stairway. Isabel told me to cover ten bird with a cloth to keep him warm and I did as she said.

"Alright. Please be careful guys" I told them

"Don't worry about us we'll be fine!" Michael said

"Yeah! It'll be easy doing this once you made the bird free on the surface right?" Isabel said and I nodded.

Isabel and Michael went to the guards and talked to them as distraction. I then ran up to the stairs immediately but I did not expect this to happen. There was still one guard who was waiting to catch me as soon as I tried to climbed up.

He tried to grab me but I went away from him immediately and tried to make my way up again but he caught my arm. 'I only have climbed a few steps. What now...' I thought as I held the bird closer to my chest.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing huh?! Brat?!" The guard said.

'Dammit. Our plan was a flop' I thought as I struggled from his grasp but it was no use.

"Oh so you caught a brat too huh?" One of the guards said

My eyes widened as I saw Isabel and Michael with bruises and was struggling from the two guards grasp.

"Dammit! We got caught!!" Isabel shouted while struggling

"Tch. Bastard" Michael said doing the same as Isabel

"Hey! Let them go!!" I shouted

"Heh. We don't get orders from the likes of you. " the one who grabbed me said as he punched me in the face.

"(Y/n)!!" Michael and Isabel shouted

"Want more brat?" He said and punched me several times. As he was going to hit me I bite him hand and ran away from him.