"I've got this." Kim walked up to him. "Mase can you give that phone back?" Mase didn't bother to listen up and let out a shriek. Other adults were having a proper conversation away from the Mase drama.

DING DONG

Caitlyn got up and responded to the door. Letting the final missing family member in along with her 'friend'. "Hi guys." Kendall exclaimed as she entered the huge house.
"AUNTIE KENDAAAAAAL!" Mason shrieked at the top of his lungs. He threw Khloe's phone up behind his head and ran toward Kendall making her catch him and spin him around. Kylie skillfully caught Khloe's phone.

"Cara Delevingne!" Penelope and North exclaimed. They had been playing with their babrbie dolls for a while. Cara smiled and sat down embracing the two cousins making them blush.

"Hello guys!" North hid her little face behind her hands. "Are you the real Cara?" She asked carefully while Kendall greeted other family members. "Yes! I am the real Cara." She smiled. "She's the real Cara!" Penelope repeated excitedly. Cara stood up and held both girls' hands.

"Hi Cara!" Kylie smiled and hugged her very slightly. "Hello!" She excitedly called. Grabbing everyone's attention with her natural charm and beauty. "Nice to finally meet you!" Kris smiled and hugged her. "Nice to meet you too!" She smiled and hugged Caitlyn. She greeted the other sisters as well.

Penelope and North never left her side. Mason, however, was still in Kendall's arms, his tiny arms tightly wrapped around his favorite auntie's neck.

"Looks like you've been replaced!" Kanye smiled and nodded toward north. She was trying to be as close to Cara as possible. "No way! I'm still your favorite aren't I?" Kendall asked. "Cara's my favorite!" She pointed her delicate finger at Cara. She smiled and kissed her cheek.

"How's the job?" Kris asked Cara as she sat down along with all other members. "Quite good. Thanks." Kris nodded her head.

"You look very pretty!" Penelope suddenly exclaimed. Cara kissed her cheek. "You look very pretty too love!"

"Cara do you want to invest in a cooperation anytime soon?" Scott asked being his usual self. "No. I'm focused on my career right now." She politely responded.

"So you'll go back to London?" Khloe asked hoping to hear yes. "No. I have a few movies to film here in the states so.." "YAAAY!" Three younger family members yelled loudly. Cara grinned. "You have many fans here, it seems." Caitlyn commented. "Thanks."

"You sound different!" Mason commented smiling at Cara. "It's called an accent buddy. You gotta learn these stuff." Scott schooled his son. "What accent daddy?" "British." He nodded his head like he understood.

"Do you want to see my dolls?" Penelope asked Cara. Kourtney smiled. "Yes of course!" Cara gently tickled her sides. "You should see mine too!" North whined. "Sure thing!" Penelope got down grabbing her hand while north held on to the other. Dragging her along. "Kendall you have been definitely replaced." Kylie teased her sister. Kanye laughed at the remark.

"You guys are on a roll today!" Kendall complained. "Way to go!" Kanye high fived Kylie happily. Kendall rolled her eyes.

*******

"Woah that barbie looks very very pretty." Cara smiled as Penelope beamed with pride.

"Northie!P! Dinner's ready come on guys." Kanye called out for them. They stood up and ran all the way into the living room after they hugged him. Cara was about to walk out when he stopped her.

"I think we have to talk a little, you and I." He used a stern but kind tone. "Yes... Sure thing." Cara was feeling a bit nervous. Her nerves grew more each second. "Look.. We hadn't properly met before and I know it." Cara nodded her head.

Kanye sighed. "It's best if we talk outside the house." He nodded to a door and opened it guiding Cara out to the garden. They walked toward the door that lead into the dining room.

"Look you.." He took a deep breath. "You most definitely know that I'm aware of your relations with Kendall." Cara nodded. "I just want to say... I know you have a way with people and how you usually are. I want to make sure this whole thing with Kendall isn't like that." Cara opened her mouth to respond but kanye cut her off.

"You treat her right!" He put on a threatening voice but yet, not a dangerous one. "She's a kind and sensitive girl. You break her heart, you treat her wrong, you make her cry, and you'll have me against you!" He warned.

"I totally... Understand your concern but that's the last thing you need to worry about.." "I hope so." He walked up to the door. "I listened to you! Now hear me out!" She smiled at the older man. "I won't ever do anything like that. She's my whole.. World I wouldn't crush my world now, would I?" Kanye smiled half heartedly. "I hope so."

They walked in after that and Cara could see that something was definitely wrong. Kendall's face was white and she was gripping the edge of the table tightly...

*******

Thank you guys so so much for reading! And sorry for the late update. I was busy with school. I will try and update soon.

Votes and comments are as always, appreciated.