Chapter 16: Kick the Beats

A month was over. Tomorrow was Sunday, first day of our summer vacations. It was the recess time. Half of the recess was over. I decided to go and meet my squad in 9 B. I went in. We, Jeff, Weyman and I were making plans to play multi player games on PlayStation 3 at Weyman's place. There was an another guy in our gaming squad too. His name was Doug. He always acted gayish. So, we were making plans to bring our Dual Shock 3 at Weyman and my place.

"Hey! I reached 300 followers on instagram! " I exclaimed, but then realised none of them were on instagram.

"I have double followers thanyours!" An enthusiastic voice was heard behind my back. I about turned out find the speaker of the phrase. She was Conchita, standing beside Stephanie.

"OMFG! "

"Yes!"

"And how many followers do you have Stephanie?" I asked.

"550!" She exclaimed with a soft, calming and friendly voice.

"Oh I'm nothing"

And then we 3 exchanged our usernames.

The rest of the day went as usual. I reached home, changed, ate, played "The Last of Us" on my PlayStation 3 and then finally went to my room to sleep. Before hitting the pillow, I decided to checked my phone's notifications. Hmm, there were many of 'em.

"'StephCharm28' followed you on instagram."

"Chita777' followed you on instagram."

"'StephCharm28' mentioned you in a comment." I opened it.

Woah! She gave me shoutout! It was the first time someone ever gave me a shoutout. I became very happy! So nice of her!

I had always wanted to make a YouTube account get famous. I decided to do so. The next thing I did was I posted a picture of all the cubes I had (yes! I'm a cuber). The caption was:

"QOTD: Shall I make a Youtube account?"

And waited for a while.

*Ring*

I checked out the notification. It was Conchita's and Stephanie's comment on my post. It read "Yes, you should."

"Okay, but shall make tutorials on solving cubes or play the guitar? Or... cover songs?"

"Covers!"

"Yay! I love 'em too. I can do the guitar parts but not the vocals. Will you too help me in making covers for songs?

And they both agreed. I was very excited to make our own new cover.

*Ring*

Another notification. It was a Direct Message by Conchita. We all discussed by texting on that DM. The name of our band was given by Stephanie. It was 'Kick the Beats'. Cool name!? I know, right?

[Should I continue writing my story? 'Cause there's no happy ending. As you know by now Adrian is nothing... just something to be broken and ditched. His life's a wreck! There's only hatred, nothing else. Lemme know if I should continue writing. Drop the comments below!]