"Need help?" Niall asks.

"No." I bite my lip and try it again. But it doesn't wok.

"Olive." Niall rolls his eyes at me and comes over to me. He knees down next to me and manages to open the suitcase.

"Thank you." I mumble and as I am about to take a pair of jeans out, Niall grabs my wrist and holds me back.

"Don't I get a kiss for that?" He ask. I look up to him and he's grinning form ear to ear. I sign and kiss him. Niall is quick and has his arms around my waist as he stands up and pulls me up at the same time. All that is holding up my towel, is his body sticking on mine.

"Niall... I--" He shuts me up by attaching his lips to mine. I first don't want to let his tongue in since I know what would happened next after that but he tightens his arms around me and I moan against his lips. He takes the chance and puts his tongue into my mouth.

"Olivia." He moans my name and my knees get week.

Yet again, it knocks on the door and we get interrupted. "Niall! Are you ready?" It's Louis yelling form the other side of the door.

"God damn!" Niall groans and steps away from me. Before my towel can fall onto the floor, I hold it up.

"Ready for what, Niall?" I want to know and knee down in front of my suitcase again.

"We're going to check out the studio for tomorrow." He explains as I take a pair of shorts, a shorts bra and a flannel out of my suitcase. I stand up straight again and watch Niall pulling a white shirt over his head.

"Will you be here when I'm coming back?" Niall asks and I nod. We kiss and then kiss again. Niall walks over to the door and then says something I haven't heard from him in a while. "Will I see you around?"

I laugh. "Sure."

Niall smirks and then leaves me alone. As soon as the door closes, I let the towel drop to the floor and get dressed. I lay down in bed with my wet hair. I thought Niall and I would spend some time together, since he's leaving for three weeks afterwards. But this is a work trip for him... I shouldn't have expected much, I think as I slowly fall asleep.

Two kids running around in a garden is in my dream. "Wait!" the little girls yells.

The boy who runs away from her doesn't stop.

"Wait!!" She yells again and suddenly trips because of nothing. I've had this dream before. The small boy rushes back to her and gets down on his knees.

"Does it hurt?" The brown haired boy asks. She shakes her head smiling and lays down in the grass.

"Do you love someone?" She asks and he nods. He lays down next to her and their hands are touching.

"You." He smiles.

"I love you too." She giggles. I've had this dream before and it's my favourite out off all dreams I've ever had.

"Olivia." Niall's voice wakes me up. I rub my eyes open and first don't know where I am but then I remember. We're in LA. Somehow I landed on Niall's chest. He doesn't have a shirt on and I only wear my shorts bra and my shorts. Where's my flannel?, I ask myself and look around until my eyes stop at Niall's. He smiles at me as his blue eyes start to sparkle.

"Are you ready for today?" Niall asks and I nod. Today is 1D day, I remind myself.

"When did you come back last night?" I want to know.

"Around eight. You were asleep and didn't wake up even when I shook you a bit." he explains. Weird for me, I think. Usually I have a pretty light sleep. Maybe it's the LA air. "I took your flannel off and than changed into pjs before I joined you in bed." He smirks and I blush. The fact that Niall took my flannel off for me just makes me blush.