"Don't,no more. It's not your fault.." My eyes search for his.

And the next thing i knew,i was pulled into his embrace,his fingertips trembles and how his shoulders shook.

I can't cry,and i can't be clingy anymore.

We,who were still weak back then couldn't do anything else.

But this time,for sure i..

"I'm sorry Yuu,i'm sorry."

WARI NO ERAPH

"By the way,i noticed you grew your hair long now." Yuu said beside me as we were walking back from the rooftop down to the class where the others were in.

I let out a giggle, "I decided to change looks,that's all."

This is what Mika wanted.

The Mika that i know if he is watching us now, i am sure he wouldn't want us to keep on mourning over him.

"Yeah,and you look so much of an old hag more." he teased,earning a punch from me on his shoulder-quite hard i must say.

"And damn! You hit harder than back you were a kid! What did you punched,a tree trunk?" The male groan in pain and his hand rubbing on the spot where i hit.

"Yeap,and next shall be you."

We joked along the short distance and when we had just reached the classroom,we were greeted by the Lieutenant grin,

"Ah,there you are.Come in,you two are just in time."

Yuu and i took a few steps closer to the older male ahead of us,clearly perplexed by what he just meant, "In time? For what?"

"To put you all's abilities to the test." he replied;his fingers tugging on the sword hanging on his waist.

"What? Seriously,Glen-sama!?" The brunette woman beside him seems surprised by his answer instead of us who is still so lost.

"Is he--is he really going to attack?" The sound of a chair being pushed back with the fraction against the floor caused me to look at the side,a girl with a purple-haired holding the same expression as the teacher does.

"Yeah,if someone doesn't make it,they should blame themselves for not training enough." I saw him draw out his sword from its sheathe before lifting it up into the air and swung it across swiftly within his fingers.

Straightway, he stabbed the tip of its sword onto the floor and the sudden feeling of heavy pressure came upon us,as if we were impinge by the heaviest anchor on our being-it is so strenuous to the point of our energy being drained out.

And weirdly enough,i'm able to coupe up with all of that.

But still, it is such a heavy feeling

The sound of body fell onto the ground was heard across the classroom and i look at them just to see couples of the students had fallen unconscious.

"Eh!? What's going on!?" Yuu yelled out loud.

Before long the tension stopped instantly the moment he pulled his sword up again from the ground.

"Enough." Lieutenant Glen slipped his sword back to its original place.

"Now,those who didn't lose consciousness have potential. Keep training and maybe one day you'll contract with a demon weapon." He pointed out across the class.