she's kinda hot

SHE'S KINDA HOT

"I would be a good idea to be friends because if we're all gonna be stuck here every weekend we might as well communicate." Luke stated, looking around at the other teenagers who simply nodded. "Is everyone up for that?"

"I'll go first." Calum offered, awkwardly twitching in their seat next to window. "I'm Calum Hood, I'm from New Zealand. I love music and I identify as agender so I prefer they/them pronouns."

"Agender? What the hell is that?" Michael chuckled, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

Calum looked a bit offended by Michael's tone but quickly recovered and proceeded to explain their gender.

"Basically, I don't identify as a boy or a girl," they started, anxiously fiddling with their fingers. "I'm just... nothing... I don't even feel feminine or masculine... Just nothing."

"Oh." Michael stood up from his seat and walked to where Calum was sitting. "I can try to understand."

The blue haired boy sat on the tanned skin teenager's desk whose eyes transmitted feelings of confusion and fear.

"I don't bite, beautiful." Michael winked playfully, smiling whilst looking down. "I'm Michael Clifford. I'm a pro at video games and I play the guitar. I'm pansexual and I identify as a boy. I don't give two shits about who I fuck with."

"That's cool." Calum nodded, shyly smiling at Michael. "I play the guitar, too. Just a little... I like the bass best though."

"That's awesome!"

The misfits smiled at each other and for the first time Michael showed a little affection for a stranger.

Michael was always a loud but falsely confident guy. He liked to pass off the image that everything was alright because that's the way he was supposed deal with things, right? Although, at that moment, that wasn't so clear to him anymore. He was quite fond of the non binary with raven hair and scared, puppy eyes. It was alright to show a little affection sometimes, right?

As for Calum, they were happy. They were afraid the others would laugh at them, telling them their gender didn't exist but instead Michael showed interest and tried to understand. And Calum couldn't deny that although Michael at first seemed to be a little intimidating, the boy was actually a sweetheart.

Luke had been staring at the wavy blond haired boy on the other side of the room. He had a small pocket sized ipod and was quietly tapping his hands to the beat of the music.

"Luke, talk. I already know you like to get blown." Michael said, slapping him playfully in the head.

"Fucking asshole, stop." Luke hissed, slapping Michael's hand away. "Ashton, wanna come here?"

Ashton looked up and stared at the group hesitantly but then decided to head over to where they were and sat on the desk in front of Luke's.

"I'm Luke and I love penguins."

"You're a dork." Michael laughed, taking off his shoe and putting his smelly feet on Luke's face. "And you like dick, don't forget that."

"Stop that, asshole."

"I know you like it up there."

"Stop!" Luke shouted, violently standing up. "I don't like dick, alright? That was one time, I was horny, that's it? I'm not gay, I like girls. Stop being a prick!"

"You're just in denial."

Michael and Luke started arguing, the discussion gradually started becoming more heated as the two boys stood up and were ready to start pushing each other around.

Calum and Ashton sighed and got ready to break up the childish fight. Both didn't see a point in the others bickering each other, it was pointless.

Before anyone could stop it, Michael pushed Luke harshly against the teacher's desk and a beautiful vase with a purple flower fell to the ground and shattered to pieces.

"Why do you always fuck shit up?" Michael yelled.

"Oh, now it's my fault?"

"Yes!"

"Fücking cocksucker!"

"I sucked yours and by the look on your face, it seemed like I did a very good job."

Ashton and Calum tried to push them back but it was useless especially when Michael knocked over a chair that was already old and slightly broken and it finally broke completely when it fell to the ground with a loud noise.

The teacher bursted into the room and looked at the teenagers angrily.

"Welcome to..." Michael started, looking around at the mess he made. "The New Broken Scene!"

He opened his arms wide and smiled timidly at the teacher.

"Literally." Ashton scoffed under his breath.

+++++++++++++++++++

i have most of this pre-written and the permanent vacation chapter is one of my favs

QUESTION: [you don't have to answer if you're not comfortable, obviously]

What's your sexuality?

MY ANSWER: i guess i identify as pansexual but tbh i dont give a fuck. ill fuck and love who i want and dont need any labels.

i'll probably start putting these questions at the end of each chapter bc its related to the story so its co. and we can discuss and learn more about this in the comment which i think its interesting.

love,

ur fav queer