Chapter 3

A/N: a trigger warning for like only semi-consensual sex (only implied) and swear words.

"First of all we're going to get you under the shower" I say calmly. "Everything else can wait until after that, alright?"

He nods and I manage to bring him to the bathroom. "Can you undress for me, please? We might need you to get rid of body hair."

He pulled his thin sweater over his head and stepped out of his jeans before looking at me expectantly.

"Undies, too, I'm sorry."

Reluctantly he pulls his boxer briefs down and allows me to look at him.

"You need to shave down there, James. Everything else is fine." It's gorgeous, actually. He is gorgeous. If the situation was different... no. I'm not going there now. I can't. I need to focus.

"Coby?"

James voice pulls me from my thoughts. "Yeah? Sorry I zoned out."

"It's okay. I just wanted to know if there's anything else I need to do?"

I shake my head and smile. "Just take a hot shower, shave and clean yourself up. I'll take care of your clothes and the room."

I almost fled from the bathroom and got to work quickly, straightening the sheets on his bed, throwing his clothes into the laundry basket. I retrieved a set of clothing, similar to mine from the dresser, tight boxer briefs and a black silk gown. I took a quick look into the bedside drawers to make sure that he was fully equipped.

"I'm finished, Coby."

I jumped when I heard his voice from behind mebut caught myself fairly quickly.

"That's great. Did you prep yourself already?" I asked before rethinking. "Wait... You aren't a virgin, are you?"

He shakes his head. "No... Had a few one night stands. Wanted to know what it feels like. But I... I didn't think about it. I'm used to the guy doing it while we're..." he's uncomfortable with me talking directly, I can sense that.

"I'm afraid, most of the guys you'll meet here are just looking for a quick romp. Sometimes they'll want to prep you themselves but it's better if you come prepared" I explain.

"I get it" he says and turns around. "I just go back to the bathroom and do my thing."

I hand him the clothes I picked out. "Put those on, afterwards."

He nods and retreats to the bathroom.

I patiently wait for him until he comes out ten minutes later. His hair is now styled perfectly and there's a small smile on his face. It looks forced, though. I sigh and take a look at the clock. Ten minutes left for me to build him up.

"Come sit with me, James" I pat the sheets beside me and he sits down on the edge of the bed with me.

"Do you have any last minute questions?"

"Can you like... I mean what do I do, what is going to happen? I'm scared" he stutters and I see that he's about to tear up again.

"Shush, hey... No more tears, alright. Your face is way too pretty to be stained with,
tears" I soothe him and he smiles again, this time it is more honest.

"The guy who will be with you later probably knows that he's your first guest. Just be polite and listen to him. Most of the time they'll tell you what to do. Offer them to undress them, men like that. For the rest... Just make sure they use a condom."

James nods. "Will it be only one tonight? Or will there be more? And when can I see you again?"

"I really don't know. It was only one for me when I started. But there's a huge business thing in town and I'll be pretty busy tonight. Maybe there will be more for you, too. I don't know..." I look at him apologetically. I remember being totally wasted after the first time in here. "I'll visit you first thing when I wake up tomorrow though. If you need me earlier, try coming over. My room's number five just across the hallway. If there's a red light above the door I'm not alone, though."

"Okay. So if there's no light it's safe to come in, right."

"You got it" I say grinning. "So... I have to leave you now. I need to prepare myself and you should take a moment as well." I stand up and leave the room, stopping at the door. "Be a brave guy, James. And remember, if I'm not working my door is always open for you. Even when I'm sleeping; just wake me up softly. I know the first few times are hard, I've been there."

He smiles at me more genuine now and somehow that makes me happy. I really don't want to leave him alone but I have to.

I return to my room and try to occupy myself with something to take my mind of him and what is probably happening inside the room across from mine. Jen is already at home, she can't help. So I'm just sitting there, almost hoping to have a client soon.

After a while I hear a small shriek. Is that James? Is he okay? I listen closer but it is silent except for the grunts of the clients and the faint fake moans of my female colleagues coming from the adjoined rooms.

I flop down on my bed after a while and close my eyes, trying to think.

~

"GET THE FUCK UP, WHORE!"

I sat up quickly. Did I fall asleep? I look up to see Jeff standing in front of me. He's fuming.

"What's wrong?" I ask quietly. Normally we'd get a call when we were about to have a guest.

"What's wrong? Your phone is dead, I had to come all the way up to you just to find you sleeping? I lost a client because of you!"

I flinch at the way he's yelling at me. Jeff is choleric. I have heard him yell like that a couple of times before. One time it was Tracy. She has had a black eye the morning after the incident and made me promise to not anger Jeff. Well then, promise broken.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mess up" I start to apologise but he's having none of it.

"Stop talking, dumb bitch. Use your mouth for something you're good at" he snarls and opens his jeans.

I get the hint and drop to my knees immediately, trying my very best to satisfy him, hoping that it would be over fast.

Once he's done, he zips himself up. "Go wash you mouth, whore, there's a lot of work waiting for you. You're lucky that we're busy I'm in the mood to beat your faggot body black and blue, but I can't turn away customers."

"Yes, thank you" I say obediently. "I'll be ready in five minutes." I wait until he's left the room and hurry to brush my teeth and rearrange my appearance in time for my guest to arrive.

"Good evening, Sir" I say with a soft voice, shooting the guy a smile.

"Hey, cutie" he answers. "Let me see what you got. Show me that body." His eyes are filled with lust, pupils widening as I let go of my robe and the briefs.

I giggle and make my way over to him. "Like what you see?"

The guy just nods, looking at me up and down.

"You're way to overdressed" I say with my seductive voice and start opening the first buttons of his shirt.

~

After this guy I've had six more customers, plus Jeff who has payed me a visit at the end of the night. My whole body is aching. Normally I would have had like only three guys maximum before having a break. Somehow I suspect that Jeff did that on purpose to punish me for my failure earlier on.

I am more than tired now that I am finally alone, no wonder that I'm out like a light. I don't even notice someone entering my room to lie down beside me.

~~~~~

A/N: It's a bit bumpy right now but I had to get the whole initiation thing with James out of the way.
There will be a lot more action later on, I promise.