Chapter 13

(Shad's p.o.v.)

After that show that Ci just put on, I wasn't so sure about a relationship with her anymore. It seems as though she still strongly felt a type of way about Michael that could possibly interfere in anything that we were beginning to establish. I didn't want to just drop it so I decided I'd ask her about it first but I decided to wait it out a little.

***

During my set of the show, she sung my songs harder than I was and I started to feed off of her energy resulting in her accidentally bouncing her ass all the way to me while I was on stage and she didn't realize it. I was in the middle of performing "In Da Club" and just started laughing at her, which caused her to jump back into reality and see that she was on stage in front of the sold out crowd just as I was. I told Dj Jus to stop the music as I continued to laugh at her and she looked at me with a shocked expression. "It's alright, baby girl." I said into the mic. "I'd like to introduce y'all to my girlfriend, Phyllicia, but me and the homies call her Ci. You might know the homie Chris Brown's little sister doe. Give it up for her one time!" I exclaimed to the crowd as they started screaming for Ci and she finally started to loosen up and waved back at everyone. I walked her back to the side of the stage and regret suddenly took over me. Why did I introduce her as my girlfriend if I wasn't even sure if I'd still be fuckin' with her after tonight?

------------------------------------------------------

(Chelsey's p.o.v.)

I was sitting backstage with Ci, Shad, and Trey waiting for Chris to finish his set so Trey could do his and we could leave and go eat. When Chris was done with his last song, I heard him talking about something so I tuned out of the conversation with those three, and listened to what he was saying. I started getting up, following his words and the song that played after it. I ended up dead on stage with him on his knees singing to me. 3 a.m. when my phone ring, beggin' me to come by I was right around the corner. I know I could've said no, but I ain't stop. Told me, "Come in, the doors unlocked for you". My intuition, I should have listened to it. My girl, yo, she'd be pissed if she knew about this visit. She had a tank top on, I took her tank top off, but should've stopped. Stop! But she ain't lettin' me. Kissed me soft and gently, she tempt me. Right then I stopped thinkin' consequences. Guess I must have lost my mind for a minute

Girl you know that I love. Girl I love you. With her that was lust...yeah Shouldn't have happened I know I messed up....yeah One phone call...yeah...started this whole thing now, look at the Damage... Damage...look at the Damage...Damage...Damage that I caused you. Know I broke your heart, 'cause I did you wrong now look at the Damage, look at the Damage that I caused...

The dumbest decision that I made that I ain't proud of... A few hours that meant absolutely nothing cost me your love. I gotta live with regret, deserve to get what you give...that you won't listen to nothing that I'm saying. I rode past your house for hours, just to feel close to you. No cards, no gifts, no flowers could get me back with you. Your kiss, your touch, girl, you know I miss it; but you got my heart inside a prisonless cage

Girl you know that I love. Girl I love you. With her that was lust...yeah Shouldn't have happened I know I messed up...yeah One phone call..yeah...started this whole thing now, look at the Damage... Damage...look at the Damage...Damage...Damage that I caused you. Know I broke your heart, 'cause I did you wrong. Look at the Damage, look at the Damage that I caused...

I was trippin', I was dippin' with these women in these streets. Lost my girl, lost out there. Wish I could take it back. I was trippin', I was dippin' with these women in these streets. Wish I could take that back, baby.

Girl you know that I love. Girl I love you. With her that was lust...yeah Shouldn't have happened I know I messed up....yeah One phone call...yeah...started this whole thing now, look at the Damage... Damage...look at the Damage...Damage...Damage that I caused you. Know I broke your heart, 'cause I did you wrong now look at the Damage, look at the Damage that I caused...yeah

You know, sometimes you don't realize what you've done... Until you've seen the damage. And I looked at the damage...

***

The song faded out and he said, "I love you, Chelsey and I know the damage is done. But I'll do anything to get you back." I gently placed my hand on his cheek and began to whisper to him so no one could hear what I was saying. Everyone clapped for him obviously and Ci met me at the curtain. "What did you say to him?" She asked me with Shad and Trey not too far behind trying to listen, too. "I told him that I was out of his life indefinitely."