Coming To Terms.....

Start from the beginning

So the plan was that Siena and I brought Klaus body to a storage unit. We were going to leave him there for a resting period till we decided what to do with his body. I know sounds simple don't it! No nothing ever that simple. Elena had agreed with Elijah to give Klaus body back which I was not happy about at all may I add. Rebekah was going to retrieve Klaus body and then everything would be great apparently. Nope that not the way it went down. Somehow Ric had found us and drove the indestructible white oak stake through Klaus heart.

That was it Klaus had died and possibly with the rest of us along with him. Siena had taking it all really badly. I mean full on hysterical. I tried to comfort her but I knew in my heart that any moment I could be gone. Then Ric came back wanting more we battle with each other he was literally beating the crap out of me. If it wasn't for Siena taking him off me I would of been dead. I couldn't defend myself anymore as Ric was far too strong even for a newbie vampire. Then it all happened Ric began to get weak and collapsed to the ground. I watch him die right in front of my eyes. This meant one thing that Elena was dead. I couldn't deal with the fact that my best friend had died and a girl who I admired so much had left this world too. Then the worst thing possible happened Siena began to scream in pain. She had passed out bleeding I had tried everything possible to save her but everything I tried didn't work. I did the only thing I knew I could do and that bring her to the ER. I couldn't deal with the fact already that I had lost Ric and Elena. Now possibly the woman who had my heart. If she died too my heart would die with her.

Stefan had called me to tell me that Elena had vampire blood in her system when she drowned. Which meant one thing she will wake up being in transition. I didn't want to hear about any of that there was only one person who I was worried about and that was my princess. I didn't even want to hear why Elena had drown. I knew for sure I'll find out soon enough. What mattered now was that I need to speak to a doctor and find out if my wife is dead or alive.

That all had happened in the last 72 hour pretty crazy isn't it! Well that wasn't the end of it the doctor had informed me that Siena had finally responded to CPR. They had to give her a blood transfusion and they felt she will make a speedy recovery. Which made me thank my lucky stars that I didn't lose her. I couldn't lose her because if I did I wouldn't be able to live without her. Then he began to talk about the 'placenta being detached' I really didn't get what the doctor was talking about. Then he dropped the biggest bomb shell on me that Siena was 3 months pregnant with our baby. I'm tell you that really knocked me for six I was literally in shock. What he was telling was impossible I'm a vampire I can't have children. It really wasn't adding up in my mind but Siena weren't really human she was a dimidium sanguinis maybe that how it happened. The doctor had told me there was a slim chance of the baby surviving. I didn't even know this little person that was growing inside Siena. As soon as he told me that I felt my heart sink a lump built up in my throat. After all of this time thinking I could never have a kid and now it may be taken away from me.

I had been waiting to go and see Siena they had told me that will see her soon. I had 'told' them to transfer her over to Mystic Falls hospital. Which they said they would as long as she was stable enough to travel. I looked down at my phone and I had 5 missed calls from Stefan. I got up and walked outside I pressed the call button and it began to ring and he answered.

"Damon, I've been ringing you please don't' tell me...." Stefan spoke with worry in his voice. My brother really did care for Siena a lot.

"No...She ok...Ermm she lost a lot of blood and they are giving her blood transfusion" I felt confused and overwhelmed trying to take everything in that I had been told.

"Oh right. Why don't you give her your blood she will heal and you both can come home" I couldn't do that not with Siena being in the condition she in. What if giving her my blood dose something to the baby I couldn't risk that.