Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

            That night, Harry tumbled around and couldn’t sleep all he heard was Niall’s voice roaming around his mind repeating everything he said before.

It’s probably because he’s plotting against you.

            Harry shifted all over his bed, covered himself with his pillow and blanket, but he kept hearing Niall’s voice inside his mind.

Just go against him, destroy him, ignore him, and don’t speak to him.

            Harry groaned loudly and yawned. He was so angry and desperate to get the thoughts of what Niall had said off his mind.

Tell him you’re not interested in his fakeness, after all he spilled a fake rumor about you.

            Harry couldn’t accept the fact that Louis was a fake, that he would turn his back on him and stab Harry on the back. He just couldn’t wrap his mind around the thought of Louis going around spilling rumors about him, but what hurt Harry the most is the fact that it was plausible and Niall sure as hell made it seem like an actual possibility…

After all, Louis did know all of Harry’s secrets about imaginary friends he had before, so how the hell did Zayn and Liam find out? But the one thing that wouldn’t leave Harry’s was what Niall had last said.

We are invincible, and together we can overcome anything. Together we can overcome anything. Together. Together…

            That morning Harry had purple bags underneath his eyes, he hadn’t had any sleep the night before. Niall’s voice was just crawling all over his brain just like Louis’ face was haunting his mind. He didn’t know who to trust, he had known Louis for forever, but then again had he really? Louis and Harry weren’t as close during middle school and high school as they were during elementary. They just simply hung out instead in elementary they actually shared everything and anything between themselves, they exchanged secrets, likings and disliking’s, literally everything, now they were more like friendly acquaintances. But, one question that haunted Harry the whole night was what if Louis tells Zayn and Liam about the kiss and blames it all on Harry and Zayn starts picking on him for being ‘gay’ or a ‘fag.’

            Harry finished getting dressed in his room and grabbed his bag from the wooden floor of his room, slung his bag over his shoulder closing room door behind him.

            “Harry…” Harry heard hushed mumbled from the end of the hallway.

            Harry stopped in his tracks before reaching the top of the stairs and looked over to his side to where the tiny voice came from.

            “Are you okay?” Niall’s voice whispered from the darkness that was the hallway.

            Harry smiled sadly and looked down at his shoes; he swallowed the lump on his throat and nodded, “Y-Yeah…”

            “Okay, good… just wondering…” Harry heard Niall open the door at the end of the hallway and before he heard the door shut he heard a whisper saying, “I just want you to be happy…”

             Harry sighed and ran down the stairs ignoring the tempting food on the mahogany dining room. This had been the first time that Harry skipped breakfast since he met Niall, it looked like he was hitting rock bottom again. Niall was the one that brought him out of his shell and that got him to start eating, yet here was Harry being silent and not eating.