*Angel’s POV*

I sighed smiling as I neared the home of the Cullens. I could tell I was near; the scent was strong through this direction. I had met a few of the Cullens once when we offered them room and bored for a while they searched for a new place to situate themselves in. I remembered two females and three males. The females being Esme Carlisle’s mate; and Rosalie, which happened to be Emmett’s mate. Edward was last and he was not taken. Most would expect me to fawn over the bronze haired male, but I did not. I favored the one who was already taken. With all honesty I think the female he hose is much too old for him, yet again who am I to speak of age when I in turn am nearly as old as Edward, standing at the age of 102. Yet as they say age is just a number. I agreed it was just, just my jealousy talking. I hated that though, that was the only down side of going to see my friends the Cullens. Jealousy was a petty, petty thing and was immoral. I already being dead in a sense did not want to have another tally marked down on my sins list.

I actually remember me and Edward debating on that topic. Whether or not we were worthy, or meant to go to heaven. He believed our souls would instantly be damned to hell. I thought other wise. He thought that since we fed off others, that, that was immoral. I remember telling him that if what we do is so immoral than so are all humans. They feed off animals to survive do they not? So what makes what we do so vial? I think that just like every heart of every human is different, so is ours. Well in a metaphorical sense because, well, our hearts no longer beat.

The scent I was fallowing soon led me into dense forests. I passed by a house, no, a mansion. I then used my true speed to survey the surroundings of the house. When I was done I took note that the house was empty. I began to sniff the air. I found another scent and followed it to a more secluded part of the forest. I could hear all the wild life. The chirping birds, the running river, the hooves heading this way…Wait What! I instantly jumped up high as something zoomed passed me. I saw two figures chase a large buck. As they caught it I turned, but instantly rammed into another one, who was by the way, going at full speed.

-”Wow, that hurt. Oh Damn! My bad!” I rubbed my head slightly out of annoyance, not pain. I put one palm on the ground and took the hand of my, well who ever ran into me. I looked up. It was him. “Oh man! Hey Angel! How are you?!” he shouted lifting me up quickly and hugging me tightly. I laughed as I saw the others come my way, the carcass disposed of. I hugged him back and he put me down. I was greeted by the others instantly.

-”Angel! How have you been dear?” Esme hugged me gingerly. Carlisle was next to approach me as he smiled and hugged me. Edward just looked my way and nodded. I smiled at him and turned to the others.

-”I’m good! And Hello to you too Emmett! I’ve been ok, Esme. I actually…left my home.” Her, Carlisle and Emmett gasped. I supposed Edward must have already read my thoughts. They all began to ask me why. “Well you see……I’m actually a bit embarrassed to say this……they thought I was acting…out of place, I suppose. It doesn’t matter though. It was for the best.” I said smiling. The all looked at me confused. I heard Edward sigh.

-”She’s changed her diet and her coven thought she was selling out on them. She has no where else to go.” He smirked after hearing what popped into my head next. “Apparently she’s also thinking of a kind way of telling me to mind my own business…” He said as he chuckled. I just sighed and shook my head.

-”Oh dear! Well than you are more than welcome to stay with us.” said Esme kindly. I smiled at her as I was enveloped into another warm hug. I looked and it was Emmett, who was smiling widely at me. I tried my best to keep my thoughts to myself, but I saw Edward smirk as he opened his mouth. ‘Say one word and you’ll see that this Angel isn’t so sweet Edward Cullen’ I thought. He just chuckled as he shook his head and walked towards the direction of the house.