•12•

*Regina's POV*
I stared at the ceiling and released a deep breath. "You're still not up, babe?" I heard Emma ask. I glanced at her, wrapped in a towel at her closet. I sighed. "I'm just nervous." I mumbled. "I know baby. But, there's nothing to be nervous about. It's just a birthday dinner with our families." She said. I sighed and nodded. "She's eleven. Right?" I asked. "Yeah." Emma said. I sighed and looked away. "I'm just nervous as hell." I said. "Don't be baby. They all love you." She said. I nodded and sat up. It's been 3 months and I'm still here with only some of my memory. Today's July 20th. "Come on baby. Get up. We've gotta go soon." She said. I sighed. "If you get up now, I'll shower with you." She said. I smirked and got up. She chuckled and I walked over to her, grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bathroom with me.

After almost a 2 hour shower, we got out and got dressed. We got a little sidetracked. I kissed Emma one last time, then went and pulled on a flowy tank top. I pulled on my jeans, then a pair of Jack Rogers and Emma smiled. She put on jean shorts and a loose tank top, then a pair of Vans and I smiled. She pulled me to her and kissed me, gently. "Mm. We've been together for almost 5 years." She mumbled as she leaned her forehead on mine. I smiled and locked my arms around her neck. "Yes we have." I said, smiling. She put her hands on my hips and I smiled, even bigger. "How was I so lucky to find you?" She asked, quietly. I bit my lip. "I don't know. But I'm so happy you did." I said, gently. She smiled and kissed me, gently. "Dance with me." She mumbled, then grabbed the remote for her iPod dock. She pressed play and I've Got You Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra started playing. I smiled as she spun me, then pulled me back into her arms.

I've got you under my skin.
I've got you deep in the heart of me.
So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me.
I've got you under my skin.
I'd tried so not to give in.
I said to myself: this affair never will go so well.
But why should I try to resist when, baby, I know so well
I've got you under my skin?

I'd sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of havin' you near
In spite of a warnin' voice that comes in the night
And repeats, repeats in my ear:
Don't you know, little fool, you never can win?
Use your mentality, wake up to reality.
But each time that I do just the thought of you
Makes me stop before I begin
'Cause I've got you under my skin.

I would sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of havin' you near
In spite of the warning voice that comes in the night
And repeats - how it yells in my ear:
Don't you know, little fool, you never can win?
Why not use your mentality - step up, wake up to reality?
But each time I do just the thought of you
Makes me stop just before I begin
'Cause I've got you under my skin.
Yes, I've got you under my skin.

The song ended and Emma held me tight against her. I bit my lip and she looked at me. She captured my lips in hers, so now she's biting my lip instead of me. I moaned gently into her mouth and her hands wandered down my back to cup my ass. I gently ran my nails over the skin on Emma's neck and she moaned lightly. "Moms when are we going?" We pulled away, hearing Riley shout for us. I leaned my forehead on Emma's, panting. "In a few minutes. Go on to the car!" Emma shouted. I smiled and Emma gave me another small kiss. She smiled and pulled away. She tried to move, but I pulled her back to me. She furrowed her eyebrows and I cupped her cheek in one hand, putting my other on her neck. "I love you.." I whispered. Her eyes lit up. "I love you too..." She mumbled, smiling. I leaned my forehead on hers and she kissed me gently. That's the first time I've told her I loved her since I woke up. "Come on babe. Time to go see our families." She said with a sigh. I smiled at her unenthusiastic statement and we left, holding hands. We went to the car where Riley was impatiently waiting. "I'm glad you guys can stop making out for five minutes so we can go." Riley said with a smirk. I felt the blush on my cheeks and I looked at Emma. She glared at Riley and I squeezed her hand. We all got in the car and Emma grabbed my hand again as she started the car. "Happy birthday Riles." I said and turned around. She smiled. "Thanks momma." She said. I smiled and turned back around.

We got to my dads house at 3:30 and I bit my lip, nervous as hell. "Riley, go on in and let them know we're here." Emma said, squeezing my hand. "You're not gonna make out again. Are you?" Riley asked, disgust lacing her tone. "No Riley." Emma said. "Kay." Riley said and got out, running to the door and inside. "Why are you so nervous baby?" Emma asked. I sighed. "Because... They're my family... But I barely know anything about them. I mean.. At least I'm picking up more about you and Riley. But.. I don't know. I shouldn't be nervous. But I am." I said, sighing. "Baby.. It's okay. And I'll be right beside you the whole time. It's okay." She said. I nodded and she leaned over, kissing me gently. I smiled as she pulled away and she nuzzled her nose against mine. I smiled brighter and she smiled. "I love you." She mumbled. I smiled and nodded. "I love you too." I said. She smiled and we got out. We went in, holding hands and she kissed my cheek as we were met by our families.

By 7 o'clock, I was sitting on the couch, nursing a glass of hard cider. Everyone's sitting around, telling stories about Riley. I don't know where Emma went. I don't know where Zelena went either... I chugged the rest of my drink and got up. I decided to wander the house. I heard Zelena's voice, so I followed it. "You won't regret it." She mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned a hall, then saw Emma and Zelena making out. I dropped the glass, shattering it and they pulled away, looking at me. I had tears in my eyes and Emma's face flushed of all color. Zelena smirked and I looked between the two of them. "I... How could you.. After everything we've been through..." I mumbled, my voice cracking. "Regina I-" I shook my head and turned around, walking out. "Regina wait!" Emma shouted. I left the house, slamming the door behind me and I took off running down the street. I ran all the way home and went in. I slammed the door and my tears fell down my cheeks. I went upstairs and packed a bag, then called my friend Ruby. We got really close after my accident. "Hello?" "Ruby. I.. I need a place to stay." "Alright. Come on over. We'll talk about it." "Thank you." I said, hanging up. I took a deep breath, then left the house. Ruby lives pretty close. When I got there, she pulled me into her arms and I cried. I can't believe she would do this to me.