•3•

*Emma's POV**Time Lapse*
Today's Tuesday. It's November 24th. Today's the last day of school for the week. The bell for lunch rang about 20 minutes ago and Regina's doing some kind of work. She's been ignoring me for the past week. I got up and closed the door. I turned around and looked at her, but she's still not paying attention. I walked over to my desk and sat on the edge. I crossed my legs and took a deep breath. I'm wearing a short black pencil skirt and a blue silk blouse, tucked in and black stilettos. I unbuttoned the top 2 buttons, showing a nice amount of cleavage. I fluffed my hair a little, then looked up to see Regina still working. I bit my lip and released a quiet sigh. "Stop ignoring me dammit!" I shouted, frustration making me sound more distressed than I intended. She set her pencil down, then looked up at me. She raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow and crossed her arms. She's wearing a pink sweater and white jeans. She's also wearing brown riding boots. Her hair is wavy and perfect. Like always. "You weren't even talking to me. How am I ignoring you when I'm doing what I'm actually supposed to be doing in this stupid lunch?" She spit. "I meant in general." I mumbled. She rolled her eyes. "You remind me of a middle schooler." She said. I bit my lip. "Look. I know you hate me or whatever.. But uh.. Riley really misses you. And I uh.. Have a date Thursday night. I need a sitter and I was wondering if you'd want to do it." I asked, hoping she says yes. "But you're probably busy. Thursday's-" "I'd love to watch Riley." She said, cutting me off. "Thanksgiving." I finished and she nodded. "I'd love to watch her." She said. I nodded. "Uh.. Great." I said. She nodded. "I'm uh.. Sorry I've been ignoring you." She mumbled. I bit my lip. "It's okay." I said. She nodded. Back to an awkward silence. "Have you moved on from Zelena?" She asked. I bit my lip again. "I.. I think I have." I said, quietly. "Good. I love my sister to pieces, but she hurts a lot of people. She's broken a lot of hearts and it hurt me to see it happen to you." She said. I nodded. "She used me. And honestly, it sucks. But come to think of it, I couldn't see a future with her. When she broke up with me, I said I thought she was the one. But, I really didn't.. I think I maybe said it so she wouldn't leave. But she still did." I said and sighed. "I understand that." she said, quietly. I nodded. At least we're talking again.
---
My heart rate sped up as I heard the doorbell ring. I straightened out my skin tight black dress and took a few deep breaths. I'm wearing red stilettos and they look like stripper heels, honestly. But they make my legs look fabulous. I love them. My hair's down in my loose curls and I'm wearing light makeup. "Gina's here!" I heard Riley shout from upstairs. I smiled and went to the door. I opened it and saw Regina in a long flannel plaid shirt and leggings. She looked me up and down. "Wow... Your date sure is lucky." She said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. She smiled and I stepped aside, letting her in. "Thank you so much Regina. I'll only be a few hours." I said. She nodded. "Just have fun. We'll be fine here." She said. I smiled as Riley ran down the stairs. "Gina!" She yelled and hugged Regina. Regina smiled and spun her around. "Hey kid." Regina said and kissed her head. I smiled at the two. "Mommy, are you and Gina going on a date?" Riley asked. I felt the blush on my cheeks and Regina smirked. "Nope. You and me have a date." Regina said and tickled Riley. "Gina stop!" Riley said in the middle of a giggle fit. Regina smiled. "Alright. Goodbye baby. I'll see you when you wake up tomorrow." I said and Riley nodded then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Gina. You've gotta kiss mommy. Do it!" Riley shouted and ran to the living room. Regina smiled at me and I chuckled. "Did you pay her to say that?" She asked. I laughed and shook my head. "No Gina." I said. She smiled and took a step towards me. "Goodbye mommy." She said and leaned in, kissing me full on the lips. She pulled away and smiled. "Have fun on your date." She said and went to the living room. I shook my head and grabbed my red leather jacket.

You tell all the boys "No"
Makes you feel good, yeah.
I know you're out of my league
But that won't scare me away, oh, no