•11.5•

Dear Regina,

Your doctors told me that writing letters to you to tell you about yourself or writing letters about our past might jog your memory. But, it's way too hard to explain who you're supposed to be. So, I'll give you my opinion of you.

You are the most beautiful, amazing woman I have ever met. You make me so genuinely happy and you always have. You're an amazing second mother to Riley and you took care of her when I couldn't. You are the absolute love of my life, no matter what. If you never get your memory back, I don't care. I will love you no matter the situation.

I've also decided I want to tell you about my favorite memory of 'us'. So, here goes.

We had just started dating and you were spending the weekend at my house. Your parents didn't know about us, so you told them you were staying with Riley while I was away for business. You came over, wearing a black crop top and jeans. In my opinion, you were the most amazing thing I had ever seen. The first thing you did when you got here was kiss me. and that just meant so much to me. Then, you went to talk to Riley. She was so excited that we were dating. You always made me so happy... But this was different. That was the weekend I realized I was falling in love with you.

I know you're stressing about getting your memory back. But you shouldn't. We'll make new memories until your other memories come back. Relax, my love. I'll be right here through it all. You will get your memories back and we will have the happy ending we always wanted. I promise you. Just relish in the fact that you're free from all the bad thoughts you used to have. I love you.

Love,
Emma