•6•

*Regina's POV**Time Lapse*
I woke up and released a sigh. Today's December 20th of my senior year. Emma's been in jail for 10 months. We write to each other and she calls me a lot. I got out of bed and went down the hall. "Wake up baby girl." I said and Riley opened her eyes. Her birthday is July 20th. So, she's 7 now. "We get to see mommy today?" She asked. I smiled. "Yeah. It's family day baby." I said. She smiled. "Are you gonna kiss her?" She asked. I laughed. "No baby. If I kiss her, I'll get in trouble. But you can kiss her." I said. She scrunched up her face but nodded. I went back to my room and got ready. I'm Riley's legal guardian now and Emma has me living at her house. My mom doesn't hardly speak to me anymore. Zelena and I still speak, but it's awkward. She now knows I'm dating Emma. So, she feels bad that she got Emma arrested. I pulled on black leggings, a long tan sweater and black riding boots. I did my makeup and I smiled a little. I get to see Emma for the first time in 10 months. I grabbed my phone and put it in my wallet, then went back to Riley's room. She's wearing a plaid flannel and jeans and riding boots. I smiled. "You ready baby?" I asked. She nodded and I smiled. She grabbed my hand and we went downstairs. "Why are we going so early?" She asked. It's only like 4 am. Family day starts at 12. She's in a minimum security in Litchfield, New York. "It's far away baby." I said. She nodded. We went outside and got in my car. I helped Riley into her car seat and then I got in.

I went to the parking area and smiled. It's 1:45. I got Riley out and she smiled. "Momma, we see mommy now?" She asked. I smiled. "We do get to see mommy now." I said and kissed her cheek. We went in and I set Riley down. There are several other people signing in for family day too. After waiting in a short line, it was our turn. "May I help you?" A woman in uniform asked. "Yes ma'am. We're here to see Emma Swan for family day." I said. She nodded. "Are you both on the list?" She asked. I nodded. "Names?" She asked, looking at Emma's file. "Regina Mills and Riley Swan." I said and my heart sped up. She raised an eyebrow. "Alright. Well, sign here, then go on back and we'll page her." She said. I nodded. I signed and went through the doors with Riley. We were directed to a table with 3 chairs and Riley and I sat down. "You get one hug at the beginning and one at the end. She's your girlfriend yes?" The guard asked. I nodded. "Okay. Then, you get one kiss both times as well." He said. I nodded and he left. "Emma Swan to the family area." I heard someone say over the intercom. After almost 10 minutes, I saw Emma in khaki scrubs. I stood up and her jaw dropped. She came over and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We pulled away and she had tears in her eyes. "I missed you." She said. I nodded. "I missed you too." I said. She smiled, then hugged Riley tight. I smiled as they talked a little bit. "Have you grown baby?" Emma asked. Riley nodded. "Momma keeps a measurement of it on my doorframe." Riley said with a smile. Emma smiled hearing her call me momma. "Have you grown, momma?" She asked. I smiled and felt the blush on my cheeks. "A little.. I'm 5'7" now." I said. She smiled. "You better not get much taller. I'm 6 even." She said. I smiled. "My doctor said im done growing." I said. She smiled and nodded. "How's English going?" She asked. I bit my lip and she raised an eyebrow. "I'm not taking it this year." I said. "You're what?!" She shouted. I looked away. "I.. I didn't want to take it from another teacher. Because, once you've had the best, nothing else is worth it." I mumbled. "That's bullshit. You're amazing at English and you're gonna fucking throw it away because I'm not teaching it. That's fucking stupid." She spit and got up. "Emma I-" I started but I was cut off by her leaving. No goodbye? I felt tears in my eyes as I got up. "I-is mommy  mad?" Riley asked. "I.. I think so baby.." I mumbled and got up. Riley got up and held my hand. We started to make our way out when I heard Emma shout my name. I turned around and saw Emma walking towards us. I met her in the middle and she huffed. "I'm really fucking pissed off at you. But, I don't know when the next time I'll be able to see you is. So, please kiss me." She growled. I nodded and our lips met in a passionate kiss. After almost a minute, we pulled away. "I love you." I mumbled. "Mhm." She said and backed away. My jaw dropped and tears pooled in my eyes as she left. I picked Riley up and quickly left. I put her in her car seat and got in the driver's seat and she fell asleep almost instantly. I lost it. My sobs ripped my body apart and tears flooded my cheeks. You fucked way up Regina. But what else is new?

Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer and when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

Miss Swanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें