“Oh my gosh thank you. You are a life saver.” She said and gave me a hug. We walked outside and made our way down to the lake.

“Have you seen Ethan?” I haven’t seen him since the kissing incident and that was a half hour ago.

“Chris and him are probably already in the water. They’re always the first ones in.” she said. I hope the water’s not cold…

We made it down to the lake finally and all the guys were swimming while Casey and Amanda were out on the raft tanning. They had to get in the water if they wanted to go on the raft, so they were soaked. When I looked in the water, Ethan and Kevin were looking over at us with their mouths wide open. Emily must have seen it too because she giggled and went to whisper in my ear.

“Thank you so much.” I was blushing, so I just laughed at sat down on a plastic chair next to her. I defiantly wasn’t getting in the water until I was burning hot.

“Come in the water!” screamed Chris. I shook my head no and put my sunglasses on.

“Oh come on girls! It’s nice and warm!” Kevin said after him. We still weren’t getting in the water, so Ethan started swimming towards us. I knew where this was going!

“Ethan don’t you dare get out of the water.” Emily warned him. He chuckled and lifted himself up onto the boat deck. Now it was my turn to stare! He had the best body I have ever seen on a guy before. His 8 pack (yes he has an 8 pack!!) made him even more attractive than he already was. I never noticed how cut he was until now. You couldn’t exactly see his abs in his school shirt!

Once I snapped out of it Ethan was running right towards me. I jumped out of the chair and started running around like a maniac.

One perk about having a CIA agent as your boyfriend is that he is a fast runner.

He finally caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder.

“Ethan! Let me down!” I screamed. I went to hit him in the butt but stopped myself. That would just be…awkward. I punched him in the back as hard as I could, but he still wouldn’t let me down. Once we hit the deck is when he started to let go of me a little bit, but only because he was about to jump in with me in his arms.

“Are you ready?” he asked in an amused tone.

“No!” I screamed. He didn’t listen and jumped. As soon as I hit the water, I realized that the water was actually really warm. Once I hit the surface, I noticed that Ethan was still holding onto me. “You suck.” I muttered.

“You know you love me.” He said. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and swam over to the other guys. I got out of the water and walked towards Emily while she wasn’t looking.

Her eyes must have been closed because she didn’t see me come up to her. I jumped on her lap and gave her a hug, causing her to get as soaked as I was.

“Miley!” she half squealed, half laughed. Since Kevin wasn’t going to throw her in the water like Ethan did to me, I was going to do it. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the deck with me.

“We’re going to jump in at the same time alright? I promise it’s warm.”

“Ugh fine. One, two, three!” she screamed and jumped in the water hand in hand with me. We swam over to the raft and started to climb onto it, but I was pulled off by Ethan. He held me bridal style and brought his mouth to my ear, which made my heart pump through my ears. He has no idea what kind of effect he has on me.

“You should wear bathing suits more often.” He whispered in a seductive tone. I got shivers down my spine, but tried not to show it. I blushed and looked down at my hands. “When did you get so skinny?” he asked as he brought his face back so he can look at my face.

“I don’t know. I just lost a couple pounds.”

“It’s more than a couple pounds. I can feel your ribs Miles!” he said with a worried face.

“I’m fine trust me.” he sighed and let it go. He put me down in the water so I went to join the girls on the raft.

“Wow, I’ve never seen Ethan care about someone so much before.” Casey said.

“Seriously, Miley, you’re the one for him.” Amanda said. All three of them were leaning on their elbows looking over at me.

“I hope so.” I whispered. I never really thought about it, but he defiantly was the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

After tanning for ten minutes, the guys started to come on the raft too. I don’t know how it held 7 people, but it did. Ethan sat next to me and put his arm around my waist. Everyone was talking about going tubing, but Ethan didn’t want to go. So me and him walked back up to the house and changed into dry clothes.

I was sitting on the bed with Ethan’s t-shirt on and a pair of my shorts, waiting for him to be done changing. His smell was surrounding me, and I decided that I was defiantly keeping his shirt. He finally got out of the bathroom and was only wearing shorts. As I was gawking at his amazing body, he started laughing at me.

“You can’t freak out on me like that when you see me without a shirt on, you know.”

“You’re the one to talk.” I said with an amused smile.

“Shut up. Are you having fun?”

“Yeah I’m having a lot of fun. Thanks for taking me.”

He walked over and sat down next to me. “No problem. What do you want to do?”

“Watch a movie?”

“Okay.” I got up and walked over to the couch in the living room and sat down. Ethan came up behind me with a blanket and sat on the opposite side of the couch as me. I looked over at him with narrowed eyes until he looked back over at me. “Oh you wanted a blanket too?” he asked, trying to hold back a smile.

I crossed my arms and looked back at the t.v. “Nope, I’m fine.”

He chuckled and moved next to me, putting the blanket over my face. I pulled it down and frowned at him while he pulled my legs over his and put his arm around me. Stupid, irresistible boyfriend.

“What movie are we watching?”

“Strangers.” He said.

“What!? You know that movie scares the crap out of me!” I yelled.

He nuzzled his face in my hair and said, “I’ll make sure no one comes and hurts you.” He kissed the side of my head and looked back at the screen. My cheeks started to burn and I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding in.

Throughout the whole movie, I was either screaming, or clinging onto Ethan. Since we were pretty much in the middle of nowhere like the movie, it made me even more scared.

Once the movie was over, everyone was back in the house getting ready for dinner.

“I’m never going to be the same.” I told Ethan.

“You’ll be fine. You are surrounded by CIA agents, we won’t let anything happen to you.” He said. He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead.

“Oh get a room!” Josh yelled. This is going to be a strange night.