Chapter 1: The Black Wings Part 1 (Prologue)

It all started last December 24, the day before Christmas. The sky was crystal blue, the clouds are thin, and the leaves of the trees were swaying as the cold breeze blew. It looked like, there won't be a white Christmas. Everyone are doing their daily routines, while kids were playing outside. From afar, an old woman and Ms. Yuki Suzaki were both staring outside their windows, wishing that a predicament wouldn't happen.

AT THE NIWA HOUSEHOLD

"It looks like we're not having a White Christmas," said Daisuke, while staring outside their window. The Niwa family was also preparing for the upcoming event. Both Emiko and Towa were decorating the Christmas tree when they started teasing Daisuke, telling him that the season was perfect for two lovers (aka Daisuke and Riku). Emiko even compared Daisuke to Kosuke when it comes to being hopeless romantic. Daisuke tried to deny it, telling them that he hasn't contacted Riku since winter vacation started because he doesn't want to bother her. Shortly, Towa has started giving every details of what couples do during Christmas (Christmas day is the Valentine's day in Japan) when Daiki asked her if she really know how to decorate a Christmas tree. Towa was embarrassed, seeing how she hooked the decors on one another.

Daisuke, then, went upstairs to stretch his body and reflect on what happened in the world of the Second Hand of Time. He was silent until Dark inquired in his head.

"Is it possible that you're still bothered by the Freedert incidence?" Dark asked.

"No, it's not like that at all." Dai replied.

"Then why don't you give her a call." Dark suggested.

Daisuke reflected on the events that occurred in the world of the Second Hand of Time. He also thought about Riku and blamed himself for causing trouble and worrying everyone. Daisuke sighed, "So what use am I?"

"In any case, you should be more optimistic. Just follow my example." Dark cheered him up. "I won't be able to help you forever, Daisuke."

Daisuke let out a small complain.

AT THE HARADA HOUSEHOLD

Riku was sitting on a bench, patiently waiting for Daisuke's call. A little later, the phone rang. She was excited, hoping that the call she has been waiting for finally arrived, so she ran. When she reached the living room, she saw their butler, Mr. Sabochi, talking at the phone. When he hang up, he told Riku that they have been receiving plenty of miscalls lately. Risa approaches Riku, telling her sister that everytime her theory (which is Dark and Daisuke being the same person) is going to be proven, a predicament will happen. Riku can sense it too, but she didn't mind because she believe that the man she loved and the man she hated couldn't be the same. Mr. Sabochi then assures the twins their safety.

AT THE HIWATARI MANSION

"Stop it! STOP IT!"

Satoshi Hiwatari found himself unconscious on the floor. He forced himself up, and turned around to see the powerful axe, he had hidden, stolen.

"This...this is... That bastard, he took it away!" Satoshi cursed in the air. "I have to go."

PrDCu|u;