Falling for you

Hello! Sorry guys you maybe waited long but my school is really killing me. I have exams and to much work I (j) hope you understand and forgive me? Anyway enjoy the day with Namjoon!
------------------------------------------------------
This sleep was really peacefull. I sleept so good. I took my towel with me and headed in the bathroom. Taking a quick shower. I didn't heard noise that means they are not home. After the shower I put my shorts on and a casual tshirt.
I walked in the kitchen put music on -Bts I need you- (A/N: My fav *-*) and started making breakfast. I swing myself back and forth with the pan.
Jh: Nice dance
Omg you scared me! I stoped immediately and turned around. Gosh this is embrassing! I bet that I'm a tomato now...
Jh: Oy oy don't be embrassed.
He rufled my hair.
Don't you have shedules? He took a glass and poured water.
Jh: No we have free cuz we are over with the shows and now I can spend time with my dongsaeng! He put his arm around my shoulder and swayed left to right.
Rm: Hyung I want her in one piece today not in thousand. He came in whith a grin plastared on his face.
Ohh we go out today? He nodded and they both walked out. I continue to make pancakes till I feelt someone behind me.
??: Good morning my beautifull princess
I jumped slightly.

Could you all stop scaring me? T-T he wraped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder I could feel his warm breath. My heart wont stop it keeps the speed up.
??: Aw I'm sorry

He nuzzled his head in my neck. I frozed in my spot.
Someone can come in and see us
But he still stayed in that position
??: I don't care they should see that you are mine
To be called his...it makes me happy...I think..I'm falling for him....

Foot steps. I hear them I pushed him away from me and there is Suga standing on the door.
S: What are you two doing? He raised an eyebrow, oh Gosh he saw us...

I-I...we..he...just tested the panckaes! He still had the eyebrow up.
S: Mia-ah are you okay? You're red and sweat alot. Are you sick? Before I could answer something Jin appeard
Jin: Sick?! Mia! Are you okay!?
He began to messure my temperature with his. (A/N mother mode on xD)
I'm fine! Just ...I make pancakes of course I'm red becuase of the heat...and sweat too.... he looked at me with the 'are you sure?' face.
Yeah I'm sure now go set the table! They went in the living room. He ran back to me and kissed my cheek
??: You're so cute

He then took the plates and syrup and went to the table. I chuckled by his actions. He's so adorable.

>>>>>Time skip<<<<<

Here I am with Rap Mon walking in the streets that I never knew they exist.
Where are we going again?
Rm: To my childhood.
Oh we can now time travel? Niicee. We entered and old ....how to say...room..a big room. It was full of grafitis. It was cold. An old sofa....was standing to our left...there wasn't power so it was a bit darker and I couldn't see good.
What's this room?
He walked around the room and smiled..I could say he was happy.
Rm: Here started my rapper life...I produced my first raps here with my friends.

So this room is full of his childhood memories. I followed his steps and walked behind him.
Rm: Here was our dj
He pointed on the old table...but there wasn't the dj set.
Rm: We would sit on the ground and write lyrics. He looked on the ground and smiled.
You became a great rapper
He looked at me and keept his smile but it grew bigger.
Rm: Thank you....I think I bored you enough for today...wanna eat something?

I smiled and nodded. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out the room.
By the way...it wasn't boring...it was actually very interesting....to see where you started...now look at you a very talented rapper.
He tightened his grip on my shoulder.
Rm: Aigo...you just shot the compliments on people huh? Thank you he rufled my hair. 

---------------------------------------------------
The chicken came with my jucie and Namjoon's beer. It's not fair....I'm still young for beer...sheesh.
Can I ask you something...but you have to answer me honestly! He nodded and drank his beer.
Do you like Jae unni?
He started to choke on his beer. I came closer and pated his shoulder.
Rm: Where did you get that?!
I smiled shepishly at him.
So you do?
His cheeks went from pink to red...aaaww got ya!
You dooo!!!! I claped my hands together and laughed.
Rm: Shhh okay okay I do like her... he looked embrassed down.
Aww how cute!!! And I have great news for you! She likes you to!
His head shot up when he heard that. His expression was priceless happy and excidet at the same time.
Rm: She told you that? I shook my head from that his smile fell.
But I know she does. Look Oppa she's very clumsy when you are around her, she keeps staring at you and blushing whenever you smile. And she loves your rapps really really much.

There is the smile back. He smiled but keept looking on the floor.
Do me a favor....ask her out

He looked at me suprissed.
Rm: I'm afraid...to be rejected.

You won't be rejected belive me just ask her out I'll help you. He nodded and smiled his dimple smile.

-----------------------------------------------------
??: So he will ask her out?
I nodded happy.
??: Waahhh my baby is amor
He hugged me tight.
??: Okay go rest princess
He covered me with the blanked and kissed my forhead.
??: Good night cutie
I pulled him by the shirt and kissed his cheek. I let him go and covered myself with the blanket.
N-night
I heard him chuckle and closing the door.....

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry when it's short. love you all
Sorry for my typos too >~<