Chapter 15 - Hero

Hi Guys !!! I am really sorry for the long wait, but could I just say how happy I was when I logged onto Wattpad and saw so many votes and comments on WMBB ?!? It honestly made me really happy ! Anyways, sorry if there are any mistakes !! Enjoy !!!

Song - Perfect by One Direction

Joke - Why did the man with one hand cross the road ? :p

Chapter 15 - Hero

* Sienna's POV *

Unfortunately, the weekend went by really fast and it was Monday - 1st period to be exact, which was History with Izzy. All through the lesson, I was trying really hard not tell her anything about the gang stuff because I promised Isaac. It was difficult as I like to talk a lot, so I was thankful when the bell rang for 2nd lesson.

As soon as the bell went, I picked my stuff up and ran out of the room to my locker to get my P.E kit. Grabbing my kit, I slammed my locker shut and sprinted to the girls changing rooms. I quickly got changed and walked into the gym hall but to my stupid luck, I bumped into Izzy.

"Why did you run away from me?" She asked, confused.

"Oh uh, I wasn't running from you, Izzy." I lied.

"Then, why did you run?" She asked.

"Uh...I was just...really excited for P.E. Yeah, you know me, I love sports." I said, hiding the truth.

"Oh...ok." She said giving me a funny look but, fortunately, I think she believed me. I praised my lying skills and stood with Izzy waiting for the lesson to begin.

Once everyone was in the gym hall, both, Coach Clark and Coach Morgan walked in.

"Let's change it up today." Coach Clark said. "Let's have a vote on what we play and let's have a big game." She continued.

"The two options are dodge ball and basket ball. Put your hands up for dodge ball." Coach Morgan said. Nearly all of the students, including me, put their hands up.

"Well, I guess it's dodge ball." Coach Clark laughed.

We got divided into two teams - bibs and non bibs

We got divided into two teams - bibs and non bibs. I was on the non bibs team. Whilst we were stood waiting for the game to begin, I caught Aidan smirking at me. He was on the opposite team to me. I mouthed 'your going down' to him, to which he mouthed 'we'll see'. I stuck my tongue out, making him chuckle, just as Coach Clark blew her whistle. Everyone ran to get the ball. My main strategy was to hide behind boys and avoid getting hit.

Within seconds, lots of people got hit and had to stand at the side line until they were allowed back in the game. I was running around, like a chicken, waving my hands in the air. For the majority of the game, I was doing fine until I saw Aidan launch a ball towards me. Shit!

There was no one near me to hide behind. Just as I lost all hope, a big figure jumped in front of me - getting hit on the ribs by the ball. My saviour fell to the ground. I noticed it was a boy from my french class.